f o u r t e e n

ok im back and this is awkward  ;; ty if u are still reading~

jungkook groaned as his hands went up to ruffle his hair. every time he remembers what happened two days ago, with jimin and the whole confession, he is overwhelmed with embarrassment.

"i don't understand... why did i make such a big deal out of a picture with jimin and his best friend?" he murmurs to himself, feeling as if he's venting, though he's aware he's just talking to himself.

he flops himself back onto his bed and sighs, hands covering his face and ears red. images of what jimin said, how jimin looked, how jimin kissed him...

everything in his head was just jimin, jimin and jimin.

and just to make everything much, much worse, jimin acts as if nothing happened.

after taking jungkook home safely, he simply waved to the younger and walked off, hands in his pockets, and the next day he proceeded to text him as if nothing was said and witnessed that day.

jungkook momentarily thinks that jimin may have some sort of memory loss, before hitting himself on his head, mumbling 'idiot' over and over again. obviously jimin didn't have memory loss, that's unlikely, he would've forgotten everything about jungkook a week after they first texted. 

jungkook decides he needs to stop overthinking everything, he doesn't have time to have a mental breakdown again over something stupid.

he lays down and, contradictory to his prior thoughts, rethinks everything.

he sighs at his own, hypocritical antics, and rolls around on his bed, bored and uninterested in everything.

until he hears his phone ring.

the ringtone, indicating someone had texted him, has been the only sign of activity since he woke up, a few hours ago. and in his excitement, he practically jumped out of his bed, legs tangled in his blanket as he fell, face flat on the floor, with only his hand raising up to grasp his phone. 

'text from jimin'

'hello kookie~ we should meet up again! ive missed you <3'

jungkook ignores the heart next to the sentence. after a while of knowing jimin, he finds out that the latter flirts with everyone, not forgetting the time he winked into a mirror at himself.

jungkook rolls his eyes at the memory.

his fingers get to typing as he thinks of what to say.

'jimin, istg sometimes you're so fuckin annoying'

'yikes, what did i say?'

jungkook raises and eyebrow to the speedy reply,.

'this is what i mean...

but ok. we can hang out.. what time?'

lol i just find humour slightly more fun to write so-