f i f t e e n

jungkook sighed for the nth time as he took a glance around the room. today, he was supposed to spend a nice, relaxing day with his 'friend' jimin. they were planning to watch a movie, order food, and just have a good time. 

but apparently, the world had other choices. 

he didn't know how it happened but he found himself in his house, not only with jimin, but with seokjin, hoseok and taehyung too. and to make things better, namjoon was supposed to arrive soon as well.

'how did i even get here...' he muttered under his breath, shaking his head. 

'what are you whispering about? aren't you happy to see us? we haven't hung out in forever!' hoseok chirped, bright red hair bouncing with enthusiasm.

'yeah, i'm estatic' jungkook snapped back, sarcasm dripping from his voice.

apparently though, hoseok didn't get the hint, as his smile brightened while he punched the air, as if he made some sort of victory, yelling at the top of his lungs. hoseok was never the type to catch onto things such as sarcasm, however jungkook expected him to sort of get it at times.

obviously he does not though.

although, as much and jungkook shakes his head in shame or shuts his eyes while rubbing his temples any time his friends do something stupid, he couldn't deny he really did love them; their company was more than welcome. just, maybe not when he was trying to get his crush to like him back.

'guys! let's play truth or dare!' taehyung beamed, eyes glistening as if he came up with the greatest idea known to man. 

'what are we? eight? i'll sit this one out' jungkook rolled his eyes in annoyance, he was trying to get jimin to confess, not act like a toddler.

'jungkook~ don't be like that! we all know you secretly love games like this deep down, stop denying it and just join in' seokjin replied, in an almost sassy tone.

'nah, i'm not feeling it' jungkook bounced back, laying down on the floor as he yawned.

jungkook was about to slip his eyes shut before he spotted light grey hair hovering above him. jimin was just there, peering down at him with a look of disappointment in his face. 

jungkook, clearly startled from the 3 inch distance between him and jimin, shot up from his position as his cheeks heated up. 

'what?' he tried acting nonchalantly, although it was more than obvious that he was uncharacteristically shy. 

'please join in kookie, it won't be fun without you!' jimin whined, eyes drooping.

jungkook hesistated before letting out a breath he didn't know he was holding. 'fine'

'wow, whipped much' muttered seokjin, rolling his eyes before getting ready to give the first dare.

a few minutes had passed of the game, and now it was taehyungs turn.

'kookie, i dare you to...' be stopped, thinking of a good dare to give to the younger. 

hoseok leaned over and whispered into his ear, as the two started giggling, jungkook knew whatever dare they decided, it wasn't going to be good. 

'i dare you to

kiss jimin'.

~~~

ok i'm just gonna pretend i wasn't inactive for 5 months uuuh-

enjoy!!~