Teams

Myumi P.O.V

So today we are going to get our teams. Honestly, I really couldn't care less. All I hope is to be on Saskue's team to keep an eye on him, as Itachi asked me before he left. Yes, I do know the real reason for Itachi to leave and let me say THE 3RD HOKAGE IS A BITCH! I was walking to school with my brother and let me tell you now, my brother and I are twins but he is older by a minute before you ask.

As usual my brother and I was the first two to get to class. When a couple of other kids came in and saw me and my brother they really just stared at us. To put it in a more specific way, the girls were basically all over my brother and pushing me out of the way when I was sitting next to him. After they did that I glared at them. YUP the original Uchiha glare. But when the boys saw me and stared at me I sensed them looking and turned my head looked them in the eye, smiled, waved and said "Good morning boys how are ya?" In my cute but perfectly pitched voice. When they realized I was talking to them, they all fell over with a nose bleed. All I did was smirk. So far I was having a good day until I heard what sounded like a tornado coming down the hall.
"Brother you better get ready here pinky and grape come " I told my brother.
"I know they always get on my nerves why me? I know I'm awsome and all but why not Kiba or Shikamaru?" He said
"Really?" I asked " Apparently you're Saskue Uchiha the best, coolest, best looking, bravest person ever on the earth, when really that's me" I said Now it was his turn to say really.
"Really?" He asked. Just as predicted!
"Now we both know I had to. The second best person in the world is you that make you feel better?" I said
"Hn" He responded
"Come on, don't be like that." I said I was going to say something else but Pinky interrupted me. Oh how I hate her with my whole heart and soul.

"Hey Sasuke can I sit next to you?" She said trying to sound cute and look cute. KEY WORD: TRY

"Ugh cringe" I accidentally said out loud. Which caused everyone to laugh. Even my brother snickered a bit.
"You have a problem with me?" She said Well this will end bad................for her.
"Actually I do... you see I'm sitting right next to my brother as you can see or do you need to wear glasses like a grandma?" I said. I hear "oooos" from the boys.
"Bitch please" She said
"Bitch please what? Finish your sentence. Or do you want me to finish it for you? Bitch please let me get your bubble gum ass out of her cause I can happly through you out. Right onto the ass you don't have." At that point everyone went crazy screaming.
"You're not worth the time or effort" She said
"Like Sasuke won't try to be your friend or even talk to you or even give you the time of day?"
"Ugh! You.... you.... you... Hoe, YOU FUCKING WHORE!" She screamed, at that point I snapped. My brothers head shot up and was looking at me with his eyes wide he knew I snapped.
"YOU MOTHER FUCKING UGLY ASS BITCH WHO CAN'T EVEN GET THE BOY OF HER DREAMS TO EVEN GLANCE AT HER! YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO RIGHT TO TALK ABOUT ME LIKE THAT OR TO TALK TO ME AT ALL! FOR ALL I CARE YOU CAN GO AND GET A LIFE OH WAIT YOU NEVER HAD ONE IN THE FIRST PLACE!... YO-"
"MYUMI! THAT IS ENOUGH!" Sasuke yelled.
"Sorry brother" I said looking sad and disappointed. I know when the boys saw me like that they all went crazy on pinky telling her to back off. At that point my head my was pounding from me screaming. I decided to go to sleep for a bit. I woke to yelling coming from all around me. When I look up I see my brother kissing Naruto ew... WAIT WHAT?!
"Oh wow I never knew you too swung that way can I be a brides maid?" Everyone started snickering at that.
"Hey Myumi-chan that's not funny " Naruto said
"Sorry Naruto but it kinda is." I said smiling at him.