FINALLY!

Kakashi P.O.V

"Bitch please what? Finish your sentence or do you want me to finish it for you? Bitch please let me get your bubble gum ass out of her cause I can happly through you out. Right onto the ass you don't have." At that sentence everyone "oooed" Even I smirked. I have to admit that was clever, mean, but clever.

As I watched the scene happen on the crystal ball I was surprised Myumi could snap the easily. Well I should of expected it, on her file it did say she have a short temper and to not to get her angry. But I still want to know what would happen if I got her insanely angry.

When the men in the room saw her most of them had a nose bleed when they saw her smile and when they heard her talk. Even I have to admit she is really pretty, gorgeous even. Not to mention she has a awsome body. No I can't think that way. But she is kind, caring, sweet, skilled, talented smart and Hot as fuck! But she's my student I can't think that way. I was her former teacher anyway. Myumi had wanted to get stronger to protect her brother so she came to me. I'm really happy that she did though I watched her grow stronger both in brut strangth and mentally too. I'm happy to be her teacher.

I was so busy thinking of Myumi that I didn't realize that I was late to meet up with my new team. For sure Myumi is going to pass, after all teamwork was the last thing I taught her.

Myumi P.O.V

It has been forever and our teacher still wasn't here. I think I had an idea of who was my teacher. I am going to be so happy to see him again! I have to admit I do have a crush on Kakashi I mean what girl can't, he's mysterious but not to me, and hot as fuck! Do you see his body?! That shit about sexy as hell! Not to mention that he's skilled, talented, clever, awsome and whole bunch of other things.
When Kakashi got here and poked his head through the door the eraser Naruto put there fell on his beautiful silver hair but you really can't tell if there was even a eraser dropped on his head.
"AND THAT IS WHAT YOU GET FOR BEING LATE!" He yelled
"I can tell... I hate all of you expect for Myumi" Kakashi said.
"YAY! Kakashi-sensei doesn't hate me!" I said running to him to give him a hug. What can I say? I'm more like my mother.
I squeezed Kakashi so hard which made my big breasts be pushed up onto his mid stomach. Kakashi looked down and I smiled and said
"It's good to see you again Kakashi-sensei."
"You too Myumi" He said.

Kakashi P.O.V

"I hate all of you expect for Myumi." I said
"YAY! Kakashi-sensei doesn't hate me! Myumi said running towards me to hug me. She was really fast to have boobs like that you would think they would slow her down. I didn't have time to react I just got mesmerized by how happy she looked and how her boobs were bouncing up and down as she ran. She grabbed me and hugged me so tight that her boobs got pushed up onto my middle stomach. I know I kind of blushed thank kami that my mask hid it.
"Head to the roof everyone. Myumi do you want a piggyback ride just like old times?" I asked
"Yeah just like old times" She said jumping on my back grinning like no tomorrow.