INTRODUCTIONS

Myumi P.O.V

Kakashi telaported us to the roof. When he did I got off his back and sat on a step.
"I know what happened in class today with you and Sakura, Myumi and I have to say that wasn't very nice. I know that you have a short temper but you can't just scream at her like that. Now that she is your teammate you are going to have to help her out alright?" He said
"Yeah, yeah but she started it and you know when it comes to that emotion it's really hard to control myself I'm just happy my Sharingan didn't activate." I laughed
"Yeah, now that would have been worse." Everyone else finally got onto the roof after what felt like an eternity. Sasuke sat right next to me then pinky and then Naruto.
"How long does it take to go up steps. Wait I take it back knowing that Pinky can't even see if someone is sitting down." I said
"Myumi" Kakashi said in a warning tone.
"Oh yeah sorry Kakashi-sensei."
"OK now time for introductions!" Kakashi said " Blondie you first." He continued
"Shouldn't you go first you seem suspicious." Naruto said. Kakashi sighed and said " Well, my name is Kakashi Hatake and as for my likes and dislikes I don't plan on telling you that. My hobbies well I have lots of them. And as for my dream well I never really thought about it. Now will you go?" "OK! My name is Naruto Uzumaki and my likes and is Ramon and my dislikes are waiting the three minutes for the Ramon to cook. My hobbies is trying out different types of Ramon and my dream is to BECOME THE NEXT HOKAGE SO PEOPLE WILL STOP DISRESPECTING ME!" He yelled. When I heard Naruto say that I smiled a bit I know he will be an amazing Hokage. It might take some time, but I know for sure he will become Hokage.

"Next" Kakashi-sensei said
"My name is Sakura Haruno and my likes... I mean the person I like is (Looks over to Sasuke and blushes) my hobbies are... (Looks over at Sasuke and blushes) And my dream is to (Looks over at Sasuke and blushes)" Pinky said
"So to put it into a easier way your likes is to stalk Sasuke and to watch him take showers, and your dream is to kidnap Sasuke and to rape him and to force him to have kids with you."I said. After I said that Sasuke went wide eyed and turned his head looking horrified and all Sakura did was blush.
"And your dislikes?" Kakashi-sensei asked
"MYUMI AND NARUTO!" Sakura yelled
"Good the Feeling is muterul" I said right back. While Naruto just sulked. "And last but not least." Kakashi said after Sasuke went.
"Welp, ya'll know me. My name's Myumi Uchiha. My likes and dislikes, well I don't feel like telling you that my hobbies is training and hanging out with my friends. And my dream, to have the man of my dreams and live a happy life." I said simply.
" Good you are all unique meet at the training grounds tomarrow and don't eat if you don't want to puke." Kakashi-sensei said before he left.

Kakashi P.O.V
When I heard Myumi say that she wanted to get the man of her dreams it kind of broke my heart. She did say the MAN of her dreams so it couldn't be someone the same age as her. What is she doing to me?