Home

Myumi P.O.V
We were walking back to the bridge so that the bridge builder could do some work. Their was fighting everywhere. 'Good thing Kakashi made me train my senses. I can't see for shit." I thought. Zabuza finally showed himself along with Haku. Sasuke and I went to fight Haku, Kakashi and Sasuke told me not to but I have to protect Sasuke, I don't know what I'll do without him. We got trapped in some thick ice and to make it worse Naruto snuck in. Sasuke and I was kind of beat up already. I would use my Sharingan but I don't know how to control it. You see I'm the first woman to have the sharingan and I never was able to master it. I would black out and the next thing everything is destroyed. Father resented me for that. "Naruto you idiot!" I yelled. Then we got attacked with more senbon. After awhile Sasuke unlocked his Sharingan but got hit with many senbon trying to protect me. "Sasuke?! SASUKE!" I yelled. I was crying rivers. "You idiot, I love you little sis. Kill Itachi for me and tell Kakashi you love him. I want you to have a good life. " He said with a pained smile before he took his last breath. "SASUKE NO! DON'T LEAVE ME!" I yelled crying on him. "Y-You killed him." I said my bangs shadowing my eyes. "YOU KILLED MY BIG BROTHER! I'LL DESTROY YOU!" I screamed holding my head up with my Sharingan activated. Fire erupted around me, my body was covered in flames. I ran at Haku in a blinding speed and kicked him right through the ice. I walked right to him and grabbed him by his shirt. I burned some of his skin and his shirt started to burn away. "Do you have someone you want to protect?" He asked. I snapped out of my rage. "Yes, but one of them is dead!" I said tears daring to fall. "Is it that male with the grey hair?" He asked. "Yes, how do you know?" I asked. "I see the way you look at him with such love and admiration." He said. "But it's time for me to fight for the person I love and want to protect." Haku said before he flashed away to stop Kakashi from killing Zabuza. I walked back to Naruto and Sasuke's body. I grabbed Sasuke's hand and I felt a slight puls. Then a cough. "S-Sasuke! Thank Kami your alive!" I said hugging him crying. Sasuke groaned in pain. I let go of him. "Sorry." I said. Naruto and I got Sasuke back onto his feet and we walked back to Kakashi and Zabuza. Zabuza was nearly dead and was fighting some gang the old man hired. But the villagers scared them away. I passed out once again. I heard people yelled my name in worry.

Time skip
Myumi P.O.V
I woke up with warmth around me I snuggled closer to feel something hard. I opened my eyes to meet a half naked Kakashi sleeping. I blushed a thousand shades. I noticed that his arms were wrapped around me. 'I feel so safe in his arms.' I thought. "Myumi?" Asked a deep but scratchy voice. I looked up to see Kakashi looking down at me. I smiled awkwardly. "Hi?" I said but it came out more of a question. "Hey." He said back. Their was an awkward silence. But I broke it. "So, what happened to me?" I asked. "You passed out for over using your muscles and chakra." Kakashi said. I sighed sadly. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Everytime I try to use my strength to best of my abilities I always loose consciousness. How am I supposed to get stronger if my body can't even handle anything?" I asked. "You just take it a little bit at a time. You can't just jump from one place to another and not expect to be tired. It's just not that easy." He said I looked at him stright in the eye. "It was that easy for you. You went from, not even a Genin to a Chunin." I said. "But you're not me, we all have different ways to succeed and I found my own way that was simple for me but not exactly the best." Kakashi said smiling. "Which was?" I said urgingly. "Not socializing with kids my age and focusing on learning justu and training." Kakashi said. "Well that's depressing." I said deadpaning. Kakashi chukled. I then got up and went to get my bag but tripped in the process. I fell right onto Kakashi. My hands on both sides of his head and my knee in his 'area' I tried to move but I rubbed his 'little friend' while doing so. Kakashi groaned."Uh!" I blushed knowing I caused Kakashi pleasure. I felt myself get wet a bit. I tried to get up in a different way by putting pressure on my hands but I just pressed my knee down harder into is 'area' more. Kakashi groaned louder. "Ah!" I looked and his face to see him blushing with his eyes closed in extacy. So many dirty thoughts ran through my head and Kakashi's groaned were music to my ears. I then purposely rubbed my knee on his 'little friend' a bit hard. Kakashi groaned in pleasure. " Myumi!" I felt him buck his hips into my knee. "Ahh!" I slowly dragged my hand down his chest to the him of his pants. But I fooled him and put my hands up his shirt and started to grind on him. I felt him get hard. "Shit, Ah!" He groaned. He flipped us over, I was pinned under him. I looked at Kakashi and saw lust in his eye. "I never thought you were so lewd Myumi." Kakashi said. Kakashi then pulled down his mask and kissed me. It felt like fireworks were going off. Kakashi's hand found its way to my breasts and squeezed them. "Mmh!" I moaned. Then Kakashi attacked my neck he was sucking, and licking around my neck until he found my sweet spot. "Ahh!" I moaned. I felt Kakashi smirk and I felt him bite my sweet spot hard. I moaned loudly. "Ahh! Fuck Kakashi!" Kakashi then stated to kiss down my neck, towards my boobs. "Hey Kakashi-sensei Myumi are you ok?!" I heard Naruto ask. Kakashi quickly got off me and went to the bathroom. I quickly glanced at him and saw that he had a boner. I blushed. "Yeah Naruto we're fine." I said. Naruto along with my brother and Sakura came in the room. "So why are you guys here?" I asked. " We heard a lot of noise coming from ouside your door so we went to investigate." Naruto said. "Oh I fell and I hurt my leg that's all." I said. Sasuke smirked. We all went into the hallway and Sasuke pulled me over to the side. "What did you do?"He asked. "What do you mean what did you do. I told you I fell." I said. "Don't play dumb with me Myumi we all heard the moaning coming out of your room." He said. "Ok fine! We may or may not of made out." I said looking away. "And?" He asked. "I told you already." I said. "No one would moan like you two were just making out." Sasuke said. " I fell onto Kakashi trying to get to my bag and my knee were on his crotch. And when I tried to get up my knee rubbed him and he groaned. Everytime I would try to get up I would rub him somehow. So I just gave up and had some fun. I grinded on him and he squeezed my boobs as we made out before Naruto yelled at us." I said blushing badly. I looked at Sasuke to find him blushing slightly but smirking also. "I never knew I would be a Uncle at the age of 13. Interesting." He said. I blushed and said to him "Oh Sakura~" Sasuke pinned me to the wall and wispered in my ear, " I don't think they want to know where that red mark came from right." I blushed and covered my neck with my hand. "I wonder what Kakashi is doing." I said. "Probably jacking off to you." Sasuke said. "Sasuke!" I said. 'Now that I think about it Kakashi did have a slight boner.' I thought. I hung out in Naruto, Saskue, and Sakura's room for sometime.

Kakashi P.O.V
I can't believe I was about to fuck my own student. She seemed pretty into it. Her moans were so hot. I had to get rid of the boner Myumi gave me. 'And that was with only her knee.' I thought wantingly. I went into the bathroom to get rid of my 'not so little' friend. I was groaning Myumi's name. "Ahh Myumi. Fuck." I groaned quietly. Then I came, I kept my groans quiet so no one would know what I was doing, good thing I was in the shower. ' I can never seem to get Myumi out of my head. I-I'm in love with her.... Well their's a first time for everything.' I thought. I dried off and put on my clothes and started reading my book.