Just give it to me already

Myumi P.O.V
I woke up before Kakashi once again. I had nothing to do so I decided to try and wake him up. I tried to tell him but nothing. I shook him, but still nothing, then a evil idea popped in my head. I started to moan in his ear. "Kakashi! Ughh." I saw that he started to get a boner. So I started to stroke him until he was fully erect. I heard Kakashi moan in his sleep. 'Honestly how is he still asleep?!' I thought. I moaned more into his ear. I pumped him up and down slowly. I heard him moan louder. "Myumi" He got me wet. I pulled Kakashi shirt down so I can suck on his neck. I bit his sweet spot he moaned but still nothing. What resistance this man has! I finally kissed him on his lips and he woke up. I acted like nothing happened. "Myumi?" He asked. I turned to him. "Yes?" I asked. "So that was a dream." Kakashi mumbled. "What was your dream about?" I asked mentally smirking. "We we're in a class and you seduced me. We ended up fucking on a wall." Kakashi said. "It must of been a very realistic dream..." I said eyeing his crotch. He looked down cringed. "No wonder I'm in pain." Kakashi said. I climbed on top of Kakashi and sat on his lower half. "The girls asked me to go with them to a cafe. Can I go? Can I can I can I?" I lied bouncing Everytime I said 'can I'. Kakashi moaned. "Myumi I'm not your father. I don't care if you're out with your friends as long as their's no boys." Kakashi said. "Yay! Thank you thank you thank you!" I said bouncing again. "Nughh." Kakashi moaned. I got off Kakashi and walked out the room. Leaving a bewildered Kakashi.

I was walking down the hall and got the living room before Kakashi pinned me to a wall. "What's wrong Kashi?" I asked innocently. "You're going to help me fix this." Kakashi said pressing his boner into my stomach. "Gladly." I said seductively. Kakashi and I started to make out. He sucked on my bottom lip. "Mmmm!" I moaned. We broke apart. "Today you will only call me daddy understand? Good girls always get rewarded." Kakashi said. I nodded. Kakashi's hand squeezed my boobs harshly. "Ahh! Kakashi!" I moaned. "I told you to call me daddy." Kakashi said as he slowly grinding on me. "Y-yes daddy." I said. "Good girl." Kakashi said. He took off my shirt and bra and started sucking on my nipples. "Ahh Daddy!" Kakashi smirked. "Hurry up and fuck me daddy!" I said. "You're so hot Myumi." Kakashi said in my ear. Kakashi pushed me onto the floor and ripped off my shorts. "Suck" Kakashi said. I nodded and pulled down his pants and underwear. I pumped Kakashi slowly. I traced circles around his head. Kakashi groaned. "Naughh! Myumi." I looked up at Kakashi with lust filled eyes. "You like that Daddy?" I asked pumping Kakashi faster. "Yes, now hurry up and suck me!" Kakashi said. I smirked and started to suck him off. I circled my tounge around his head sucking harder and harder. "Ahh! Just like that baby girl! Fuck I'm going to cum." Kakashi moaned. Not much later Kakashi shot his sticky, hot cum down my throat. I swolled it happily. "Good job baby girl do you want a reward?"Kakashi asked. "Yes daddy." I nodded. Kakashi then went down to my drenched sex. Kakashi kissed it and started lick, suck and occasionally bite. "Ahh! Daddy! I'm gonna cum!" I said. Kakashi's tounge that was going in and out of me went faster. I knew I would last long and not a minute later I came all over Kakashi's face. "What do you want Myumi?" Kakashi asked. " I want you to fuck me in all the ways you can think of and so hard I won't be able to walk for a week Daddy." I said. Kakashi smirked. "Gladly." He said. Kakashi wasted no time in entering me. He started pounding me into oblivion, but hot damn did it feel awsome. "Ughh! Daddy!" I moaned. It seemed like Kakashi's thrusts got harder and faster. "Ahhh! Fuck yes Daddy!" "After having sex so many times you're still so tight! Ugahhh!" Kakashi groaned. Their was only the sound of wet Sex in the room, skin slapping together, my moans, Kakashi's grunts and occasional loud groan. "Daddy, I'm going to cum." I warned. "Then cum baby girl, cum for daddy." Kakashi said in a sexy voice. Kakashi pounded my G-spot. "Ahhh! Kakashi!" I moaned loudly as I came all over his monster dick. "Myumi!" Kakashi grunted as he came inside me.

We were both panting hard, "You think this was the end baby girl? You asked me to fuck you in as many ways as I could, and that's what I intend to do." Kakashi said seductively in my ear. He flipped me over so I'm laying on my stomach. Kakashi grabbed my butt cheeks and massaged them. "Ahh! Daddy Just give it to me already!" I moaned. Kakashi pushed his hard member into my butt and started to thrust in and out at an inhuman speed. "Daddy! Ahh! Fuck yes!" I moaned loudly. "Still tight here too, looks like I'll have to change that." Kakashi grunted going harder. "Baby girl I'm going cum. I want to hear you moan one more time." Kakashi said. "Daddy! Ughh!" I moaned. "Myumi!" Kakashi practically yelled cumming in my ass. "Kakashi!" I yelled cumming. Kakashi picked me up and headed off to our bed room. "That was amazing Kakashi." I said smiling. "You were pretty amazing yourself. "Thanks. I should give you a boner while your sleeping more often."I said smiling. Kakashi chukled, "If this is what it leads to then yes, yes you should."

3 person P.O.V

Little did Kakashi and Myumi know, that their friends were outside their door. Right where they did it.

Sasuke P.O.V
The dobe, pinky, and me had to ask Kakashi something. But I just came along to look for my little sister. We went to their front door and heard, "Ahhh! Fuck yes Daddy!" And "After having sex so many times you're still so tight! Ugahhh!" I blushed. "Huh who knew Kakashi had a daddy kink?" Naruto said with a bloody nose. "How about we come back tomorrow morning?" Pinky suggested. "They might be at it then too." Naruto said with a blush. "Shut up dobe, we'll come back tomorrow morning." I stated walking away with a red face.