My friends

Myumi P.O.V
I woke up on the couch. 'We really went hard yesterday.' I thought. I got up took a shower and put on my clothes before I made breakfast. I wrote Kakashi a note before I left to go shopping. While on my journey I ran into some of my friends. "Myumi!" Sakura yelled. I waved as I walked over. Sakura, Ino and Hinata was their. They all hugged me. "Hey girls how's it going?" I asked with a smile. "We're fine you just got back?" Ino asked. I shook my head. "I got back two days ago, I was with Kakashi." I said. All of them smirked. "Oh. Kakashi-sensei." Sakura said. "Yeah what about him." I asked. "When we were young we could tell you had a crush on him." Sakura said. "Yeah but I don't anymore. I'm full-blown in love with him." I said with a smile. "Aww." They all said. "Did you tell him?" Sakura asked. "Yeah. We're together." I said. "So that was you that I heard." Said a soft voice. I looked at Hinata. "Wh-What?" I stuttered. "I went by to tell him that Gai wanted him but when I got their I heard moaning so I left." Hinata said as she blushed. The two other girls stood their shocked. "You did it with him?" They asked. "Ummmm... yeah?" I said but it came out more of a question. "Tell us all the details!" Ino said. "The first time was when-" I started until I got interrupted. "THE FIRST TIME?!" They screamed. "Shhhhh! Yeah the first time we did it three times." I said. "But didn't you get back only two days ago?" Ino asked. "Yeah. Anyway, the first time was when I had just got back to the village the exact same day. The next was the morning after that and the last time was last night." I said. Sakura and Ino's jaws dropped. "You did use protection right?" Sakura asked. "No, I told him to cum inside." I said. "What about kids you're so young." Ino said. "I'm fine with kids at the rate were going I wouldn't be surprised if I'm pregnant right now." I said with a goofy smile. "I just realized something!" Sakura said. "What is it?" I asked. "Myumi has seen Kakashi-sensei's face!" She said. All eyes were on me. "What does he looked like?" Ino asked. "Very good looking." I said. "Give us details!" Ino said. I sighed. "Ok fine, Kakashi has full pink lips slender nose but it goes perfect with his face and he has a mole on the left side of his face under is mouth. But it looks really hot." I said. "Why thank you." I heard the voice of my love say in my ear his arms wrapped around my waist. "Kakashi-sensei?" Sakura asked. Kakashi looked up at her. "You do know that you have the possibility of having a kid right?" She asked. "Yes, but I'm helping restore the Uchiha clan and I don't mind being a father." He said. I smiled. "We'll leave you guys." Ino said as she left. Little did we know they were spying on us. "You don't mind being a dad?" I asked. "No, not if you're the one carrying my child." Kakashi said. I grinned and grabbed his hands and pulled towards me. I pulled down his mask and Kakashi grabbed my chin and kissed me my hands found their way down to his butt as did Kakashi's. We broke apart, "Your hands sure do like my butt." I said. Kakashi smiled, "Well of course you have the best one." Kakashi said. I hugged him. Then we heard squealing. Out came the girls two with nose bleeds. "Looks like you have some fangirls now." I said. Kakashi sighed and pulled his mask up. They both got up off the ground with hearts in there eyes. "He's mine." I said in a deadly tone as I pulled Kakashi closer to me. "Only yours" Kakashi replied.