Back At School

So this is my first story ever. Well on here anyway. So I might not be doing this right but, hey it's my first time so I'm pretty much just experimenting. Soooo, yea hope everyone likes it. (Btw I don't write to you guys saying how I'm sorry that I can't update because if I had time to type all that up, why not just put up the chapter instead?)

Hillary's POV

I woke to the the loud beeping of my alarm clock. Because every morning should begin with a heart attack. I slap the snooze button and cover back up. A minute later I hear, "HILLARY MARIE ROSS!!!!! GET YOUR ASS UP AND GET READY FOR FOR SCHOOL. YOU'LL MISS THE BUS!!!" I forgot. Yesterday was he last day of my suspension but I'm still grounded from my car.I get up and get ready for school and grab my phone before walking to the bus stop, which is on the next street over. Since I can't drive my car I have no time to go buy myself any coffee. The bus comes around the corner and slows to a stop. I get on and search for a place to sit. I find an empty seat and sit down closer to the aisle then the window. All off a sudden someone tackles me me and I hit my head on the window. I throw the body off me and raise my fist ready to hit someone in the face, I lower it when I see it was only Billie. "Billie, your lucky that your Billie." He laughed at the the angered look on my face. "So you're finally back."

"Yep, I'm back. Did Jimmy miss me?

"YES!"

"Well, that's good." The rest of the ride was pretty much silent. We got to school and walked to the cafeteria and I bought myself breakfast. We walked to our table and sat. I started eat when I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist. Out of reflex I elbowed whoever it was in the stomach. I heard a loud "OOF" and turned around. My eyes widened. "I'm so sorry I didn't know it was you!"

"Is alright babe," It was my boyfriend Jimmy, who was hunched over clutching his stomach. He sat down and I took a seat on top of him and finished my breakfast. When I finished I stood up and walked around the corner to find a trash can. I turned my head and ten feet away was Tre Cool. Shit. "HILLARY!!!!!!" He started running at me and I tensed up. He jumped on top of me and I fell flat on my ass. He helped me up and suffocated me in a hug. He finally let go when I started turning blue. "YOURE BACK HILARAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!"

"Yes! I'm back, TREEEEEEEEEE!!!!!" He crossed his arms and puffed out his bottom lip and began to pout. I just rolled my eyes. "What happened this time?"

"I was lonely!"

"Oh man up!! You had Billie Mike and Jimmy!" We walked back to the table and Mike was sitting with Jimmy. I sat on Jimmy's lap and he wrapped his arms around me. "Well well well. What do we have here? A little trouble maker!"

Well hello to you too, Mike!" We talked about how much everyone missed me until the bell rang for home room. I have home room, chemistry, and algebra with Jimmy. Billie and me have English and French, Mike and me have social studies, and gym and French are with Tre. We all have lunch together. The school day starts at 6:30 and ands at 5:30. Yea I know nine hours, seems like to long but we have free lunch. So we can leave school and go eat if we want, and that's two hour. It used to be shorter but too many people were late to school. Nothing much happened at school. So I won't talk about that. I didn't want to ride the. Us home so Jimmy took me. Thank god it's Friday. "So you want to go to the mall tomorrow?"

"Sure, why not."

"Ok, Billie is coming too. Pick you up at four."

"Sounds good. See you later." We had just pulled in the drive way and Jimmy had to get home quick, he had so e things to do. So I went inside. I was really tired so I had a shall dinner and went to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sooooo, wat does every one think. I'm not sure if anyone is really going to read this. Or even if it's any good. So, yea. I need at least one comment to write the next chapter so I know at least one person is interested and will keep reading. Any suggestions? If anyone actually wants to read this I'll try to get the next chapter up as soon as I can after I see your comment. Which will probably be the same day because I'm on here at least once every day. So as soon as I see that I'll start writing a new chapter.