Adopted

It's been a week. I got a job at the corner store just down the street. Dizzy is sleeping in her own room again, unless she has a bad dream. I bought her some clothes. I got in rolled in a school just a few blocks away. It's really really small. All grades go here. There's only about a hundred students. I was in my room finishing up some English homework. Dizzy was sitting on my bed next to me practicing her ABCs. Mother Teresa walked in. "Hillary I need you to wake up Dezaria early tomorrow morning. Dress her in her Sunday best."

"Tomorrow is Saturday."

"I am aware. I young couple is coming to see her, she may get adopted." With that she left. "Hillawry, wats adopted?"

"Dizzy. This is great! Your gonna get your very own mommy and daddy, your gonna live in a house and everything!" She jumped of the bed and started crying. I stood up, picked her up and rested her on my hip. "Wats wrong Diz?"

"I don't wanna leave! I want you to adopt me!"

"Aww Diz. I wish I could." I just held her for awhile. She fell asleep in my arms.

-mornin-

I dressed Dezaria in her Sunday best and we sat on her bed waiting. She got called down but I wasn't allowed to be with her. So I went to my room where Riley and the twins were talking. They were jealous of Dezaria. I took them down to the candy store, since Diz would be awhile. We took the extra long way. I realized we had been gone an hour and I didn't tell anyone where we went. We rushed home and mother Teresa. Was waiting for us. "Girls, up to your rooms now!" We started to walk off. I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Not you miss Ross, we've been waiting almost half an hour. Dezaria won't leave with out you." She's really leaving. We went into a small room. Dizzy was sitting on a big chair, swinging her feet. She looked up with tears in her eyes. She jumped down, ran over and hugged my legs. I picked her up and sat in the chair. Her new mom was holding a bag of her things. "Don't let em take me Hillawry!"

"It's not my choice Diz!"

"Aww but I love you! Come with me!" I started tearing up myself. "Dizzy I wish I could come with ya baby girl. I love you too. You be good for your new mommy, ok?" She just cried. I sang her favorite song and eventually it was time for her to go.

~ok guys heads up I'm about to make a huge skip in time. The stuff in between is boring, and unnecessary.