A bad dream

I woke up not wanting to get out of my warm bed. Then I glanced at the clock and I shot straight out of my bed. It was 3:00, how did I sleep this late!!! I took a quick shower then dried of and dressed in black skinnies and a sleeping with sirens shirt. I put on some make up 

And shortly after Jimmy showed up. I walked outside and steped in his car. Billie was in the backseat do I had front. "Hey Hillary." They both said at the same time. "Hey guys. Turn on the ac it's hot!" Jimmy smiled big and turned the heater on full blast. That made me mad so I reached over and pushed the steering wheel hard and he slamed on the breaks. "Are you trying to kill us!?!?"  

"Are you trying to bake me?" He turned on the ac and we got to the mall ten minutes later. There was nowhere to park so me and Billie went inside and Jimmy went to park the car. We were walking around for about five minutes then we found a bench and sat down. I pulled out my phone and texted Jimmy.

Me: where are you? 

Jimmy: ummm where are you? 

Me: next to Hot Topic 

Jimmy: be there in a sec

I went to put my phone away but I dropped it. Mine and Billie's heads collided, trying to pick it up. I picked up and lifted my head. Billie was just staring at me. "Uh......Billie?" 

"I-I....I think I like you." I didn't know wat to say. He can't like me! I'm his vest friends girl friend! Luckily Jimmy happened to show up just then and he took the seat inbetween us. "So where do you guys want to go?" 

"Hot Topic!!!" We got up and walked in the store. "Ok Hillary, pick something out? Anything you want!!!" 

"Really?!" He nodded his head and smiled. "Yay!!! I love you Jimmy!!!!" I gave him a great big hug and his responded with a kiss. This is the best day ever. I walked around and picked out some dark green eyeliner and some black mascara. I got some black and purple nail polish and then some purple eyeshadow. I also got Two Motionless In White shirts and three Green Day shirts and white wash ripped skinny jeans. That's all I wanted. Jimmy got some black eyeliner and black jeans. Billie also got black eyeliner and a Green Day tee shirt. I don't know why he would buy his own products he's weird like that, I guess. We took our new things and walk out. My phone vibrated in my pocket and I pulled it out. My dad texted me. It said "get your fat ass home now!! I tensed up a little and Jimmy asked wats wrong. I turned my phone around do he could read it.

Jimmy's P.O.V

No! I am not letting her go home now! Her dad is probably drunk and he is not touching my baby! I wrapped my arms around her while she cried. "No, Hillary. I'm not taking you home to him!! He will not hurt you! Your coming to my house." 

"Ok. Are you sure?" 

"Yes and your staying the night too." She smiled again and we walked around and shopped some more for a few hours.

Hillary's P.O.V

I got tired after awhile and I wanted to leave."Jimmy let's leave. I'm tired." 

"Alright. Let's go." We walked to the car and dropped of Billie then went to Jimmy's house. He carried me inside and put me in his bed. His mom was gone I don't know where and I didn't ask. I fell asleep pretty fast.

~Hillary's dream~ 

I woke up and my dad was screaming at me and drunk. "Your such a bitch!!!" He punched my stomach several times. Tears firmed in my eyes. "Stop cry you slut!" I started to sob. "You whore I said shut up!!" He picked up and threw me on the floor. I fell on my face and my nose broke. Blood was flowing down my face. He picked me up again. "Oh my god!! Why do I fucking feed you? You're so fat!! He threw me against the wall I blacked out. 

~end of dream~

I woke up breathing heavy and my face wet with tears. Jimmy was sleeping next to me. A dream. It was just a dream. I looked at the click it was 11:45. I'm going back to sleep. I'll tell Jimmy in the morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

So how am I doing so far? Again I want at least one comment so I know someone is still interested.