Reunited

-really big skip in time. Hillary is now 18 she just graduated, she is packing her things. She decided to get a car, which means she has to give up her phone to make the car payments.-

I was packing my things to leave in a week. I'm gonna surprise Jimmy by coming back. He's 19 now. We're getting a new girl today. Everyone else has stayed, nobody else new has come. I put my last few things in a bag, I picked up my veery favorite item. I stuffed pig, it was Dezaria's favorite untill I bought her a stuffed cat. She named it Herman. The pigs name is Homer. I heard I slighty familiar voice. "Is she still here?" Must be the new girl, I wonder wat she's talking about. I was all packed. I sat on my bed. To rest my eyes. I heard the door open and assumed it was Riley. "Hillary?" That's not Riley. I opened my eyes. There stood a little red pig tails in a pink sundress. "Dizzy?" I stood up. I she hugged me tight. "Now we can be together forever."

"Diz, I'm leaving in a week." She let go. Her eyes saddened. "I'm sorry Dizzy." The next week was great. We did everything together. The end of the week came and I had to go find Jimmy. I drove for hours. I knew exactly were the house is. I knocked on the door. Jimmy's mother answered. Her jaw dropped. "Hillary."

"Yes it me. Can I see Jimmy?"

"The day you left he left. He couldn't take it."

"Well do you know were he is?"

"Fortunately, yes. He moved to a place called jingle town. He's head of some cult." I know where that's at! Jimmy used to take me down there. It's about half an hour away. When I got there a saw a heart with a cross inside spray painted in red. Also in in big red letters it read St. Jimmy. I pulled I to a parking garage. I was the only in the garage. I got out, and went on my way. I found a girl just outside the garage. She looked to be about 16. "Hey, I'm looking for a guy named Jimmy."

"Yea, I can take ya to him." She held her hand out and we shook. "The names Dixie. Wats yours?"

"Hillary." Her eyes got big. "The Hillary?" She pulled her wallet out of her pocket and pulled out a picture of me. "Like the one Jimmy's got the whole cult looking for?" I looked at the picture a second. So did she. "It's gotta be you!"

"That's me alright." She grabbed my hand and we ran to a bar. I walked in. There were pictures of me shining all over. Jimmy was sitting at the bar, his back facing me. He was talking to a girl. "C'mon Jimmy! Ya know you want me! That girl ain't coming back, I bet she got adopted!"

"Stop it Gracie! I'll find her." I couldn't believe I'd found him so easy. "Jimmy!!" He turned around. "Baby....it's you. I found her."