Am I?

Hyungwon didn't know how long he had been unconscious. He only felt numb all over his body;trying to wake up but to no avail. His body rejected his effort. His eyes moved under his eyelids. But after a few attempts, he gave up and fell back to sleep.

He didn't know that there was a young slim body was sleeping on his bed side with head leaned on his bedside and limbs on the floor. The man also struggled to wake to no avail. He fell back unconscious again.

What they didn't know is that a pair of eyes were watching them through a cctv in their room.

Minhyuk was born in another part of city. The slum one. South Korea had turned unlike what he remembered when he was only 10 years old. So many changes in nearly 13 years later. South Korea government had been overturned by a foreign country and South Korea was divided into four main districts by The Elites (the rich people who had money and power). South, North, West and East District. Minhyuk lived in the South district. He was born in ordinary family. When South Korea changed, he had to go through harsh life because people now, after South Korea was overturned and divided, had their own rules and laws. It wasn't safe to even walk around at night or daylight. People started to build blocks and walls to prevent something bad happened to their children. Small until large-scale apartment blocks had replaced houses. People got cold and more individual. It's a matter of survival anyway.

Minhyuk had a delicate and pretty face with slender body. His beauty sometimes became his gift and curse as people started to not paying attention to whom they could lay their hands upon. Men or women were not safe to walk alone without protection. They could end up being in an alley; lifeless or sold to prostitute houses after being raped. Minhyuk had his own survival way because he was a smart person. Tactical.

Hyungwon was born as The Elites. He lived his life in luxury and didn't know about other part of his city that was in chaos and uproar. He didn't like to watch or read news. He spent his days writing a book. Buried himself in tons of books and pristine blanket.

They met in one afternoon when they would climb the wall that separated their city and looked around them. That was when their eyes met. Minhyuk bravely jumped to his side and reached his hand, "Let's be friend. I can see that you and I have something in common."

Hyungwon remembered Minhyuk's hair. The afternoon wind blew softly around Minhyuk's brown locks and danced along with every strand of his soft locks. He smiled and looked into Minhyuk's eyes that reflected the sunset light. This beautiful portrait would last as long as he lived.

"Yes." replied Hyungwon.

Months passed by and each day, they would runaway to their own paradise.They loved to sit on top of abandoned buildings near city border. Shoulder to shoulder and hands interlocked to each other. Sometimes Minhyuk would bravely kissed Hyungwon's lips and giggled when Hyungwon flinched. Hyungwon could never say no. Minhyuk's lips and face were smoother than his pillows. Or his hair, his chocolate brown hair. Hyungwon would love to play, yank or tug them whenever he had a chance. When they were quarreling, kissing, or just pressing their bodies against each other in the most absurd and invigorated way. Sometimes he would accidentally plug a lock of Minhyuk's hair when their game became more intense and the heat inside was unbearable.

They found their own utopia when people down there dreaming upon their paradise; a city where people could safely live without hearing bad news day by day.

Yes, Hyungwon had found his own utopia; together with Minhyuk.

****

Kihyun was a young man born under unfortunate circumstance. When South Korea had changed, his parents died because of diseases and left him and his only brother. Kihyun was only 10 years old at that time and his brother was only 7 years old. They were staying from their parents' relatives until Kihyun was 18 years old and his brother 15 years old. Struggled to feed himself and his brother, Kihyun dropped out of school and worked whatever his hands could do. He sometimes worked three different jobs and came back to their little shelter exhausted. His brother would wake up from his sleep and looked into his eyes with unreadable expression. Kihyun hated to leave his brother alone but he had to do it. With many instructions and threats, Kihyun would leave his brother to work with worry feeling in his little heart. Kihyun was not a saint. He lived in unpleasant kind of life. He learnt how to survive in a hard way. He had done things he wasn't really proud of yet he would do it again. He was pretty; he knew that. Prettier than any average men and sometimes it would lead him into trouble. A difficult one. Yet his foxy personality helped him a lot. Sly, mischievous, and smart one.