Fury

Dr. Jooheon patiently checked his patients one by one. For every man that he checked, he would gently treated them and even sometimes talked to them whether they heard him or not. He loved to listen. But in this situation, he was the one who supposed to talk much. He would sit in a chair and told them about his favorite songs. It was one of the day he would really empty and to the point of powerless. What he saw was a hope. But here, in this moment where everything neither white nor black, he was trapped in his own hope. Maybe he saw things he wanted to see. Hope what he wanted to happen. He lost track of his own conscience. This was all about survival from the start ...

So here he was now, starting from zero. Not a single glimpse of bright future. What he had so long and kept him steady until now was ...

****

After knowing Wonho for about three months, Changkyun was quite impressed by this man's genius mind. He was a brilliant one too and being with someone who had genius mind was Changkyun's ideal 'circumstance'. Even their 'relationship' was purely about science thing, spiced with heavy intercourse and exchanging body liquid. But to Changkyun, it was not about romance. He was a knowledge seeker and Wonho was his source. For Wonho, he was looking for warmth from someone's body and Changkyun was the source. Thing was so simple and Changkyun wanted it it to stay like it was.

Changkyun screwed his eyes shut in bliss. His heavy panting echoed to the entire room; filling every nook and cranny of the damp, dirty and shabby garage-like room. His hands clawed angrily to a fair skin that was glistened with sweat. He clawed the tensed muscles that seemed like dancing erotically under the dim light of room by the vigorous movement of the owner who was pounding into him mercilessly. The owner of the skin grunted in pleasure when Changkyun deliberately moved his hands back and forth; clawing and creating wild sensation to the owner who had numerously pounded the man beneath him. Changkyun smiled in victory when he felt more violent thrusts made by the man above him as he kept on pounding into him harder and deeper; drained Changkyun's breath because of the ultimate bliss he felt.

Wonho couldn't say how much he admired this boy's sweet taste. He had savored each and every part of him but he never got enough of him. His smart mind and mouth were a lethal drug he had drunk and could never recover from it. He had begged for his conscience to let this boy walk away but he kept him chained in his fantasy. He was a cruel man and bastard for wanting and keeping this boy for his own. He would blame it on Changkyun's pure body scent that smelled like a morning dew; or his thin lips that tasted like honeycomb that Wonho drank and drank until he was drunk; or blame it on Changkyun's baby skin that begged to be marked, bit, sucked, licked and everything that Wonho could think of to do because he liked--loved to do it with or without Changkun's approval; or maybe blame it on Changkyun's body parts that drove Wonho crazy everytime he took his clothes off with those sparkles in his devious and brilliant eyes. Wonho couldn't think of better words to describe how lethal Changkyun was because he had drowned too deep in Changkyun's ocean and he refused to be saved ...

Wonho gripped Changkyun's hair tightly when he came. Changkyun let out his grunt while biting Wonho's collar bone. Wonho winced after they came down from their ecstasy. Changkyun's eyes still screwed shut but his breath started to be steady. Wonho smiled looking at Changkyun's peaceful and satisfied state. Wonho paid attention how Changkyun came to Wonho with his deep look and lost expression lately. Wonho asked him many times but Changkyun would only waved and said nothing and focusing on Wonho's machine. He meticulously studied every part of Wonho's machine and helped Wonho to connect, build or remake other part of machine to make it perfect. Same like Wonho, Changkyun wanted so bad the machine to work. He gave his opinion and helped Wonho to achieve their dreams; finding answer to this world.

Wonho stroke Changkyun's cheek, "Tired?"

Changkyun stared blankly to the ceiling after he opened his eyes. He didn't say anything but giving gesture to Wonho to pull out of him. Wonho furrowed his brows and whispered huskily, "You usually like it when I stay like this; inside of you ..."