Bloody Warrior (a)

Dr. Jooheon watched the machine in front of him intently as if his life depended on it. The sweats were hanging around in the corner of his eyebrow but didn't budge him at all to put all his focus on what he was doing now. His fingers work automatically; finding no difficult in the task he had been doing in the past few hours. Once in a while, he would sit and watch. Then he would write things on his note. He didn't care about the hours that passed by or how his stomach growled furiously. He had lost his will to do anything else but to do what he was supposed to do. A promise to the beloved one.

And what he had set in mind, he would plan nothing but to have it done.

*****

Hyungwon was watching Doctor Wacko when he checked on them this morning. His eyes twitched with anger and curiosity. The Doctor himself usually wore mask to cover his mouth. But he has small eyes and average size of head with hair covered by surgery cap. He looked back to Hyungwon with a sly smile on his lips. "Do you have something on your mind, boy?"

Hyungwon didn't say anything but averting his look to Minhyuk. Minhyuk was also looking at him in quizzical look.

Doctor Wacko followed Hyungwon' s eyes and smiled. "Lover."

"Yes, we are! And you know that damn well why we are here! Tell me, doctor, until when you keep us locked here while you know we are not mentally ill?!" asked Hyungwon with a high tone.

Doctor Wacko let out an eerie laugh. He stopped abruptly and leaned closer to Hyungwon to say, "I guess you know what I will answer, won't you?" He patted Hyungwon's cheeks couple times earning a disapprove grunt from Hyungwon and glare from Minhyuk. "Poor boy. You have a beautiful face yet your life isn't that beautiful. I guess your family really hates you now, huh? Giving us a big amount of money to keep both of you here."

Hyungwon glared but he couldn't say anything. He knew what The Doctor Wacko told him was true. He closed his eyes out of frustration and said weakly, "I don't care if they hate me. I have erased them in my mind too. All i have is-- , " Hyungwon glanced to Minhyuk who was watching them with worry eyes, "--is him. I just ask you, beg you, that you will set us free. We will be so indebted to you and sir, we'll repay it with anything! Just get us from here...let us be free and live our lives, " pleaded Hyungwon with glossy eyes. His hands clutched tightly to Doctor Wacko' s robe.

Doctor Wacko let out his long and satisfied laugh hearing the plea from Hyungwon. His body was shaking due to his laugh. Minhyuk was watching in agony as Hyungwon' s voice trembled to say the plea.

"Please, let me and Minhyuk go ... please," asked Hyungwon, still gripping the robe.

Doctor Wacko stopped his laugh and exhaled, "Poor thing asks for my mercy? About that--, " he walked away from Hyungwon and approached Minhyuk. Minhyuk scooted away from the Doctor in his bed. His eyes widened when he saw the hungry eyes of The Doctor.

"I can not release both of you as your family has supplied me with money. But I may grant you something that you long to do with your lover here to quench your--what shall I say, thirst?" said Doctor Wacko with a wicked smile.

Hyungwon watched him with uneasy feeling, "In exchange of what?"

Doctor Wacko smirked and said, "Him to fulfill my pleasure." He pointed Minhyuk who widened his eyes in horror.

*****

Kihyun gripped Hyunwoo's hair tightly as his body moved up and down in The Beast' s lap. He tried to steady his breath that seemed to clog inside his throat due to pleasure he felt but he found it difficult as each time Hyunwoo would thrust up towards him while he was weighing him self down to ride on Hyunwoo's formidable manhood. There are moments when Kihyun wanted to get revenge to Hyunwoo's thrust by weighing himself down a bit harshly to Hyunwoo's manhood and then he clenched around it while moving his ass up repeatedly, making Hyunwo cursed and let out dirty words. Kihyun opened his mouth trying to gasp for more air while his mind was clouded with the bliss that he was enjoying at the moment. He was shivering inside and outside; feeling how his sweaty skin slid against Hyunwoo's whenever they moved in sync. Kihyun would lean down and kissed Hyunwoo's neck and chest; exploring every muscles that Hyunwoo had and when he couldn't take it, he would bite it just to send message to the man who rammed him that he enjoyed every single pound and thrust Hyunwoo made on Kihyun. Kihyun couldn't deny his newly-discovered side that he loved it when Hyunwoo would take him roughly after he bit him. The growl sounds and hungry eyes of Hyunwoo when he was staring at Kihyun when he undressed himself or when he just walked inside the jail after couple days apart made Kihyun crazy. He could purposely linger in undressing himself just to get a beastly grunt from Hyunwoo and he knew after that Hyunwoo would literally ripped his clothes because of the teasing Kihyun made.