Beaten, Battered and Damned pt.1

Hyungwon slowly extended his arm, attempted to hug the figure of someone laid next to him. His arm stopped mid-air; with a heavy sigh, he rolled to the other side while tears running down and wetting the pillow he was sleeping on.

Days like this, nights like this, when he felt discouraged about his future. The constant battle of himself and the situation dragged himself to the bottom; dragged his relationship with Minhyuk to edge. Right now he felt like hanging on a thin thread, slowly went straight to his ruin.

He tried to breathe to alleviate the anxiety but his heart was too heavy. What he had in mind was anything far from happiness; whilst his heart screamed and begged for it.

Happiness.

Freedom.

And he couldn't give that to Minhyuk.

Hyungwon could feel his heavy heart, beat erratically, a pain he could not bear too long. He just wanted Minhyuk to be happy. Of all the things in the world he ever wished for, he wanted Minhyuk to be free and happy.

Becoming who he is again, the sun smiling happy Minhyuk he ever knew. And by God, and all the power in the universe, he prayed that Minhyuk would get out of this hell hole.

He wished that Kihyun would succeed in finding the location of that blue flower, he was once a pessimist, a foolish realist now putting his only hope on that myth.

It'd been hours and Wonho couldn't let his gaze away from the boy in front of him. If anyone could decipher what his gaze meant, they surely knew the whirlwind of heavy emotion inside him; pointed towards the only person in the world he ever loved for. It was a dreadful feeling, as the other side of Wonho would address the feeling he felt lately for the boy; the one that could tear him in pieces, his weakness, his kryptonite.

He could feel the boy in front of him get tense by his gaze, yet he didn't care. He wouldn't care. He would absorb, breathed and savored Changkyun's presence as much as he could; before he went feral and tore down the world around him ...

"You've been staring at me for too long. Stop." Changkyun was reading Wonho's notebook when he realized the look he got from Wonho.

It was not easy to come back to Wonho's abode; the dark warehouse-like place with thick rusty iron smell enveloped Changkyun's nostrils. They all dragged his memory back to the time he saw a demon side of Wonho.

He should've not been here, yet he is here. The inexplicable part of his brain that pulled him towards Wonho, no matter how hideous his act was inflicted upon him. He was asking his sanity for being here, near to this man but his heart was longing for him too, the loving eyes Wonho always gave whenever they were having intimate moments. Changkyun could swear that he never saw anyone ever had those intense and passionate eyes directed towards him, waking every sensation in his body and leaving him breathless and spent in that man's arms,

with his heart was still drumming loudly,

with his lips partly opened, red and swollen,

with his legs quivered for the aftermath,

and sticky with his own semen and the older man's cock still being inside of him.

Changkyun was snapped out of his thought as he heard Wonho's heartbreakingly voice spoken to him. "I'm really sorry Kyunnie." Then he got up and left Changkyun alone. He sounded so weak and heartbroken.

Changkyun held the tears that slowly forming in the corner of his eyes.

No, he is not a weak man! He can't fall for that act!