♤Clover 2♤

No one POV

What a calm morning at Ekoda Highschool. All the student was chatting about their favourite topic while waiting their teacher.

But suddenly, "KAAAAAAIIIIIIIITOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" yelled Aoko while aftering Kaito who just flip her skirt. All the student just only look at their action.

(Y/n) who just arrive because she gotten late, open the door and realise them. She also look Aoko aftering Kaito. Both of them run pass her while She blinked and quickly doing something. "Oi, Kaito. Nice boxer today." Said her make the both of them stop run and look at her. "Huh?" Thier blinked along with all the students in the class.

(Y/n) then show them a long black pants with her poker face. "What?!" Kaito got shocked as he look himself without pants and just on his boxer.

All the students and Aoko start laughing at him. "Nice boxer, Kaito!" Said Aoko while laughing with tear joy. Kaito was blushing hard.

This is second time she got him.

(Y/n) smirked before she walk to Kaito and give his pants back to hi . She pat his shoulder and whisper. "Listen, Bocchan. If I heard you treat all ladies like that again. I will doing the same to you. This is my warn for you." Said (Y/n) then walk past him and sit on her place.

Hearing all those her words make him shivered as he look at her while she start to take out her book for their first period.

Their teacher then enter the class and notice Kaito without his pants. "Kuroba Kaito! What the hell are you not wearing your pants?!?!?!" Yelled the teacher.

Timeskip

In third period, all the student doing their works from the teacher. Kaito who was space time look at the window while thinking about something to give a revenge at (Y/n).

He then look at (Y/n) who sit infront of him while she focus on her work.

Aoko who realise him poke his shoulder make him turn look at her. "You know that you already staring at her almost 10 minutes and you still not doing your work." Said Aoko.

Then Aoko froze as she realise something. "Ehh~ don't tell me, that you like her~" teased her in whisper.

Kaito look at her with annoyed. "Huh?! Why I should like another clown in our class like her?" Said Kaito whispered.

Aoko giggles. "Who knows? My idiot childhood friend now is falling in love with a pretty girl, also another magician.." said Aoko again.

Kaito blushed at her answered. I-is that true?!! "T-thats not what you really think. And please stop teasing me!" Said Kaito

Without their noticed, (Y/n) already heard everything from them and chuckled. "What a problem couple.." muttered her with smile.

Timeskip

Its lunch break, as Aoko and Kaito though, their new student already gone without them. "Wow, she's quick.." said Aoko as her eyes blinked while Kaito just smile.

Meanwhile, like yesterday, (Y/n) take her place at top roof. There is no another place that can calm her mind. With wind blowing through her as her silky (h/c) (h/l) flew.

Standing in the middle space. She take a long breath and let it go while her eyes close and start singing.