♢Clover 3♢

****************************************
Again, I'm so sorry. I've to edited this chapter back after I realised there was something missing on this chapter. I don't know whats the problem and why did picture keep missing. Hope you guys enjoy

-Akai-
****************************************

No one POV

In Saturday, early morning at 5 a.m, (Y/n) wake up from her sleep. She rub her eyes then get up to sit.

She look at the clock. "Too early.." muttered her. She then thinking for awhile.

"Well, I can take jog at this time." said her as she get up from her bed.

She walk into the bathroom. Brush her teeth and change her cloth.

She walk to downstairs as her assistant, Kumori Uta, was repairing his gadget who notice her.

[This is how your Assistant look alike.]

"Ah! Ojou-sama. Ohayou! Its weird that you woke at this early." said Uta.

She look at him with annoyed face. "Shut up, Kumori. I'm going out. I wanna take jog. Wanna come with me?" asked her.

"I want it! but.. I have to repair my gadget. It seem gotten a bit problem." said Uta.

"Well, It can't be help then. I'm going now. Please take care of this house." order her. "Wakarimashita!" said him in confident.

Then she close the door as she get out from the house and start to jogging.

After a few minute she jogged, she decide to talk a rest at playground.

When she enter the erea, she notice there is someone who pat and feeding a female cat in pregnant.

Bocchan? What is he doing at this hour? Thought her.

Kaito who busy patting the cat suddenly hear someone called him.

"(Y/n)-san? What are you doing at this hour?" asked him.

"That question should be mine. Well, I was taking some jogged." said her.

"Then, me too. So are you taking some rest for few minutes?" asked Kaito and she nodded.

"I see.." said Kaito.

A cat that he patting then move to (Y/n), rubbing her body on her leg. (Y/n) look at the cat and smile.

She kneel down and pat the cat with smile on her face. "You must be a good mother toward your child." said her.

Kaito only smile at his new friend. "I didn't know you're good toward the animals." said (Y/n) make his heart beating fast. "..Althought you're so cruel toward human." said her in last make an arrow come toward through his heart.