✤Clover 9.5✤

No One POV

After school, (Y/n) had to stay at school for awhile since she has duty to clean the class after school and Kaito decide to accompany her. Meanwhile Uta take Aoko with his car for their first date.

(Y/n) take the broom at the back in the class and start to clean the floor while Kaito take the feathers to clean the window.

Jumping all around and put the all the flowers in the vest on teacher desk. He act to clean class like a black butler in (Y/n) eyes. While she only just holding broom look at him in weird.

 While she only just holding broom look at him in weird

"You know, you don't have to act like Sebastian." said her. Kaito look at her and smile. "Hey, I'm a magician. You don't have to similar me with that Butler." Kaito chuckled.

"Well, that butler can be a magician too you know." said (Y/n) in smug. "(Y/n), he just a demon fictional character in manga." said Kaito.

She raise her eyebrow. "I thought you also a fictional character." said (Y/n). Kaito smug. "Please, I'm not that magician Keita in your mind." said Kaito.

(Y/n) smiles and continue broom. "Who knows, people sometimes can cover with their own mask." (Y/n) humming. Kaito roll his eyes.

"You really read Manga too much these day, (Y/n)." said Kaito.

Suddenly, there is someone knock the door catching their attention. Kaito walk to the door and open it.

Hakuba standing infront the door as Kaito open the door. "Good evening, Kuroba-kun." said Hakuba.

"Bastard Hakuba, what do you want?" asked Kaito. "Well, I was thought (Y/n)-san must be here doing her duty." said Hakuba. Kaito start to feeling piss off. "So what?" asked Kaito.

Hakuba about to say something but.. "Oh, Hakuba-kun? Is that you? I heard you called me." said (Y/n) walk beside Kaito.

Hakuba smiles. "Nothing, I came here just to give you this white chocolate as my Valentine's reture gift. Thanks about the chocolate you gave me yesterday. Its so delicious." said Hakuba as he give her the white chocolate.

(Y/n) return her smiles. "Well you just lucky the choco had balance. I only decide to made it only for my crush." answered her. Hakuba let out sighs while smiles.

"Well, its fine for me. As it from you, I will accept it." said Hakuba kiss his finger and try touch her lips.

In sudden, (Y/n) pull Kaito hand and he touch Kaito's palm. Kaito feels suprises. "I'm glad to hear that. But still.." she glares at Hakuba. "I'm still not forgiving you." said her.

Hakuba blinking his eyes before his eyes turn at (Y/n)'s hand who holding Kaito's wrist. Hakuba smiles, closing his eyes. "I see.. So thats the reason."

"Well, I'm still happy that I got reture my gift for you." said Hakuba then walk away. "Then see you later." said (Y/n) waves her hand.

"Thats relief." said (Y/n). Kaito look at her blinking and she notices. "What? You look at me like I just did some tricks." said (Y/n).