✤Clover 9✤

No One POV

After a week has pass after the bet. Aoko, (Y/n) and Kaito got enjoy their fun went to the consert while Hakuba got full recover from hospital.

Today is that day. Date, February 14th. Where all student girls giving their chocolate at the boys they love, like or having crush for Valentine's Day. [Me and Kai-chan never celebrate Valentine. -Akai-]

(Y/n) got 2 packs of chocolate she made while Aoko only have one. Aoko notices her. "Eh~ Is that for Kaito~? Fufufu~" teased Aoko.

(Y/n) blushing. "H-Ha?! Why should I give this chocolate to him?!" asked her and look away. "Haha.. You look so cute when you blush. But why two? Who is the other? Hakuba-kun?" asked Aoko. Actually I have four of them. thought (Y/n).

"Not him either. I did gave him earlier after he arrived here. Well it just I admire his solution in investigate. Just that.." said (Y/n) shooking her head. Aoko tilt her head. "Then who?"

"Okay, thats enough. Now how about you? For who you're going to give that choco?" asked (Y/n) smirking.

Aoko suprised and blushing. "T-that.."

Suddenly a voice echoing calling (Y/n)'s name catching all the students look at the open door.

"(L/n)-san!!!" yelled Uta bursting into the class and hugs (Y/n) make her shocks.

"K-Kumori?! W-what are you doing here?!" yelled (Y/n). "Thankyouthankyouthankyou! For gave me this choco~! Its so delicious~!" Said Uta with eyes sparkling.

All the students whispering each other. But (Y/n) just ignore them.

Aoko blushing hard as she look at him. Uta smiling then notice her. "Oh! Aoko-chan. I didn't notice you there. So you got the same class as (L/n)-san." said Uta.

"Y-yeah.. Umm, b-by the way, K-Kumori-kun.. T-there is something I want to give you s-so.." Aoko trying to give him chocolate but suddenly, someone pushing her side. It was Keiko.

"Y-You're K-Kumori that had saved us right?!" asked Keiko. Uta suprised. "Y-yeah I do remember you.. and you're Keiko who had sent messages to me a few days ago." said Uta in sweatdropped.

"Y-yes! Thats me! H-here!" Keiko raise a little pack of chocolate infront Uta make him more suprise. "I was about to ask (Y/n) but since you already here. I want to give this chocolate to you! I-I hope you like it!" said Keiko. "Oh.." Uta take it. He look at Keiko and give her pure smile. "Thanks.. I will eat it." said Uta

Keiko blushing hard and shrieks in fangirl. Uta and (Y/n) sweatdrop. Uta heard a groan in pain look down. "A-Aoko-chan.." Uta suprise as he found Aoko laying on the floor holding her head. Uta get her. "H-hey.. Are you okay?" asked Uta in panic.

"Y-yeah.. just got spinning on the head." said Aoko. "Here let me take you to the infirmary." said Uta then take Aoko in bridal style make Aoko suprise. "K-Kumori-kun?!" Aoko stutter in blush.

Uta just smiles at her reaction and walk out from the class while all the students look at them along with (Y/n) and Keiko.

INFIRMARY

"So, feeling better?" asked Uta after he gave Aoko a medicine and some water. Aoko nods. "Thanks, Kumori-kun." said Aoko. Uta smiles. "No problem, milady. Just call me by my first name." said Uta smiling make Aoko blushes.

"So is there anything else? If no, I will take my leave first." said Uta. Aoko didn't respond make him sweatdrops.

"T-then, I'll take my leave." said Uta turn around but Aoko hold his sleeve. "W-wait.. I-I have something important to tell you." said Aoko. Uta look at her in curious. "What is it Aoko-chan?"