✧Clover 7✧

No one POV

Black Raven run as he got after by Inspector Nakamori with his co-works after he stole the gem called 'Future Red Legacy'.

"Stop right there, Raven!!!" yelled Inspector but he just only give a smirk until then he run on the top building and stop at the end porches.

"Hahaha, now you can't run from me, Black Raven." said Inspector. Raven turn around with smirk on his face. "You think so?"

He snap his and a big screen come out behind him cause it taking all the cops and inspector attention.

Meanwhile Uta at down buliding switch on the screen and appear the black and white rotation. Raven chuckles at their reaction.

"Now look at this big screen with your empty mind. I would like to take your attention in 3.. 2.. 1.. sleep!" said him causing all of them sleep while standing.

"If you still can hear me. Listen this carefully.." a smirk that won't disappear that all people will bring nightmare.

Timeskip

At 6 am morning of Wednesday, Aoko is screaming in her bedroom.

"H-How can this h-happen?" said Aoko as she look at her body.

Suddenly a voice of inspector calling. "Otou-san! What just happening here?!" said Inspector who bursting his daughter door.

Aoko with her freak face look at his father while Inspector also doing the same.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!" both of them yelling as they both know thier body got changing.

Timeskip

In the class, (Y/n) blink twice at Aoko who now replacing as Inspector's soul. "Kaito, are you sure this is Inspector?" asked her sweatdrop.

"How should I know?! They both are caused I got wake earlier." said Kaito. "T-then, how about, Aoko-chan?"

"I told her to staying at home and I did called the my co-work that I'm sick." said Inspector aka Aoko.

Teacher walk in the class and all the student stand up.

"stand up, bow, sit." said the class rep. All the student follow his interaction.

"Okay class, have you done your work that I gave you yesterday.?" asked Konno sensei.

"Yes!" said all the student. "Good then." said her.

Konno sensei then feels something is missing. Oh yes, and its Aoko and Kaito. "Oh yeah, Kuroba and Nakamori. Today, you both got a nice attitude. Well, I wonder whats happen." said Konno make Kaito suprised.

All the student whispering about them. "Oh yeah, I wonder. Kaito used to flip her skirt every morning." said Keiko causing Inspector aka Aoko heard it and turn 'his' head to look Kaito with black aura around 'him'. "Is that true, Kaaaito-kun?!" said Inspector aka Aoko with red eyes make Kaito freak.

(Y/n) stamp her desk. "Erika-sensei! Can I write the all the answer of the question yesterday?" asked her as she raised her hand to change their topic.

Konno blinks her eyes as she suprised at her act. "s-sure.." answered her.

She walk infront and write all the answer on the black board in just a minute make all of them amazed. Suprisely, all the answer she gave is corrected and all the the solution she made is also right and easy to understand.

"Done~" said (Y/n) smiles. Konno who checking her answer is suprised. "T-thats amazing, (L/n)-san. You can sit now." said her. (Y/n) smile satisfied and go back to her place.