~1~

"But that just isn't how the cookie crumbles, darling," Avare, the tormentor of the city that was protected by the world's greatest hero, Nightmare, was giggling like an idiot with her high pitched voice modulator.

"I don't do baking so I wouldn't know," Nightmare snapped. Their two voices clashed against each other. Avare had a high pitched giggle whilst Nightmare had a gravelly snarl.

"Aw, Nightmare isn't the best at everything," she cooed at him. "Like winning." Avare snapped her fingers and there was a scream in the midst of the crowd Nightmare was protecting. "Oh, I found Mr. Chemist!" She jumped off the the roof of the building and slid down a light post. Her feet landed on the pavement. Everyone in the crowd cleared the way for her.

"Get away," the superhero landed in front of his worst enemy. "Dormi-"

"Oh, shut up," she snapped again and the hero landed on the outskirts of the crowd. "Sorry, 'bout this Mister Chemist-Guy."

"It's Ly-" he was about to finish before he was killed.

"Yeesh, people talk too much," Avare cleaned the blood off of her retractable knives before they slid into her sleeve. "Now I bid you all adieu." She giggled and disappeared after taking something out of the young man's pocket. "We should really do this again." her voice seemed to be everywhere. "Not really."

~~~

All of these are super short but I'll prolly finish in a day or two.