~END~

"Ken," Allen said unsure of anything anymore. "I'm not- I can't shift."

"Change into me," she simply stated. It was easy for him to do that because changing into his twin, fraternal or not, was quite simple.

"I can't. That's what I said," he frustratedly spoke. "You try."

She shrugged and put on the key part that gave her the rest of her uniform. It didn't appear.

"Well damn," she shrugged. "Besides, we're the bad guys."

"Not right now, we're civilians. And I wanna be a cool civilian so we're saving the day, without our powers," Allen tossed his sister a bag.

"Have you always kept the glock dad gave you?" she took out the gun that laid in the bag.

"Yes, and don't touch my gun," he protectively took it back. "You've always been better at melee than me, so you don't need a gun. But just in case," he raised a spare and put in in his small bag.

~~~

"Hey, Al, you wanna go on another adventure?" James opened the door. He and Allen were always attention and popularity lovers. Everyone loved them and vice versa.

"Way ahead of you, Jay," he smiled and pulled on the two backpack line things.

"Hey, what about me?" Kennedy looked at the two boys. "I am not just staying here alone."

"Yes, yo-" James began.

"Well, don't just sit there, lessgo!" he grinned.

"Do we know what's even out there?" the black haired boy asked.

"Nope! But whatever it is, we'll deal with it well," Allen smiled.

~~~

They were not dealing with it well. Turns out, Ariadchne was working with Project Heracles, who was being literate, to conquer the world or whatever stereotypical thing villains want. They were working with a few other inhumans who were able to create smaller minions. When the three children, according to the two, showed up and tried to be heroes, they started targeting them.

"Humans are nothing compared to us. We are the superior race, why can't you pesky humans just try to be reincarnated as inhumans?" the woman cackled.

"Because we do crazy shit like this," Allen muttered.

"What?"

"Nothing."

"We have to fight back," James said as he threw a knife at an inhuman spawn.

"Then let's," Kennedy grabbed the gun out of her brother's satchel.

"You have a gun?!" James yelled. "You gave her a gun?"

"Well, I mean she asked for it," Allen shrugged and shot an inhuman with a sister gun of his sister's.

"No, you're the one who suggested I," she dodged a bullet. "Do melee."

James gave his best friend a look that said 'wtf, bro'? The other boy responded with raising his hand, which was followed by being covered by blood.

"Ken. Ken. What's your cry?" Allen began cheering.

"Shut up," she responded.

"Okay."

~~~

"Remind me that I will never play hero again," Ken put a bandaid over a cut she had on her cheek.

"What's that?" James pointed to a scar that was slowly reopening on her wrist.

"No, what's that?" Allen pointed to the scar on James's bicep.