~Our Brains Are Sick~Villain-Tine's Day~

~Valentine's Day~

"Yo, Ken!" James called from the comfort of the couch.

"Babe, I have things to do. What do you want?" the girl walked into the room. Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail and curled.

"I can be things. Do me," he turned upside down and pouted.

"Seriously," she laughed the melodious laugh James melted at the emittance of.

"Yeah. I am Sirius," he smiled.

"He's fictional, though it's hard to admit. But you'll never be him," she laughed and buttoned her blazer. "How do I look?"

"Good," he shrugged and sat up, to eat his cereal without choking. "But I know how you can look better. If you-"

"You're going to say that I would look better without anything on, but really I have to leave. Love ya!" she waved and shut the door.

"Allen would kill you if you said that to me around him," he still made the effort of shouting after the lock clicked. His phone buzzed. It was from Kennedy.

Boi. He has been shipping us since you two met. He wouldn't care, it read. It was true. Allen purposely took the out of nation mission just so his sister and best friend could bond. In all truth he wanted to be an uncle. Or a father.

Although that was only able through adoption. When becoming an agent for their corporation, they underwent a series of tests and injections. It was cruel. Kennedy was a weak inhuman. It was in her blood but it had to be enhanced. Every night, she screamed in pain from everything she was going through. It was excruciating.

They never gave her a break. Every night, her lungs felt like they were on fire. She wanted to peel the skin that forever felt warm with blood. Her eyes could never rest from the treachery she saw each time she was called out of her cell. The mind wasn't ready for the bloodshed and fear. Screams of terror, shouts of pain, yelling that made her ears ring for hours on end. It never stopped.

The assets they connected to her body made her incapable of reproducing. She was sterile.

"Time to get working," James stood up and began vigorously cleaning. He didn't have a job so he always stayed home and did whatever he really wanted. Allen moved in with his girlfriend, so it left an open spot for a new roommate.

A crash was heard outside, but the ravenette paed no attention to it. For about six months a monstrous gang of villains has been wreaking havoc on the city to "conquer the world" or whatever. James just continued to read on a website how this quiz could tell what the taker's loved one's favorite food was. He was never really the chef, which is why he called for help.

"Where's my bro?" Allen kicked open the door. It fell off of its hinges and he simply looked down at it. He looked back up. "I'll pay for that."

"It's fine, just cook," James waved it off and gave him a spare apron.

"Seriously? This says 'Kiss the cook'?" the boy raised it up and read it. "Did-Did you write 'Only Kennedy can'? In washable marker?"

"What? Pfft, no," he had always been a terrible liar. "I wrote it in permanent marker."

"Yeesh. You're worse than my bo- girlfriend," the white haired man caught himself and continued. Almost perfectly. Almost.

"Boyfriend?" he asked incredulously. "What about your gf?"

"You mean my bgfwbidawiuaacubsscwi?" his best friend pointed out.

"What?" James asked again after a moment of silence.