Bullied Heart {BTS FF Jungkook} Chapter 1

I had just arrived at school. I was really scared because I didn't know anyone. You see, I was born in America and lived there. Well, that was until my parents... I don't actually want to say. I transferred to Korea after violent bullying in my old school. As a 16 year old, I am able to care for myself, but it's not easy.

I walked in front of the doors, put my hand on the handle, then stopped. Would I get any friends? Can I stay here? Will I enjoy it? All these questions formed in my head, until suddenly the door was pulled from the other side and I fell on my face with a thud. 'Great, what a start' I thought. A boy looked at me from above, and I stared into his eyes. They were so deep and beautiful that I didn't even notice his hand reaching out to mine.

"Are you okay? I'm really sorry - I didn't know there was someone on the other side of the door!" His voice snapped me out of my thoughts, and I started picking myself up, before I was slammed to the floor again. My vision went blurry because my glasses fell off. Someone grabbed them and put them on my head. As I adjusted, this time I was before a girl who was really pretty. "Jimin-ah, be more careful! I'm really sorry honey. I'm Taeyeon. What's your name?" She asked, with which I responded "Y/N. I am new, sorry for walking into 'Jimin'." Suddenly, I heard a groan and looked to my left, where Jimin lay holding his stomach. I got up and looked around to see the culprit. A boy stood there with his hands in his pockets, and he spoke with a somehow angelic voice, not suiting his actions.

"Jiminie, Jiminie, Jiminie!" he mimicked Taeyeon, who stood in despair, "Grow up. If someone falls down it is their legs fault, not yours. Stop being a wuss and helping girls. Although, I have to admit that the legs that fell this time aren't that bad..." He looked at me and licked his lips. I walked over to him with my Korean Dictionary, and hit him over the head with it. He lay on the floor, and looked at me with shock. "Not so clumsy after all, us girls." I then picked him up by the collar, and shouted "Stay away from me you bully!" He then fell on the ground. A group of girls surrounded him, while hissing my way.

"Oh my! Um... what class are you in? I think you might be able to help me and Jiminie in the future!" Taeyeon spoke, but once she finished she went back to her open mouth of amazement. "I'm in class 2-1." I said, and she immediately hugged me. I then looked over to Jimin, who had got up, and he had a bright smile on his face. I guessed I was going to see a lot more of them, which made me happy as well.

I was walking along the corridor with them, when we reached my locker and I opened it. I hadn't even been to it, yet there was a note inside. All it said was "Y/N". I looked at Taeyeon and Jimin and they were as confused as I was. "I would open it, you are with us so nothing bad should happen." Jimin spoke with curiosity and confidence, so it filled me with the same feelings. As I opened it up, I had an unnerving feeling, but I swallowed it down and started reading.

 As I opened it up, I had an unnerving feeling, but I swallowed it down and started reading

Taeyeon looked at me with terror. I was used to this kind of thing though, as I was threatened all the time back in America. I simply put it back in my bag. Jimin said "Let's get to class quickly, before the thugs come to get us." I giggled a bit, not realizing Jimin's seriousness.