Bullied Heart {BTS FF Jungkook} Epilogue

I was sitting in the airport chair, waiting for him. I was fiddling with my fingers, until I heard the announcement that his flight had come in. I got up and ran to the gate. I hadn't seen him for a week, so I was really excited. As the people got off, I accidentally dropped my purse. I picked it up and carried on looking. Many people came past, but he wasn't there. I felt disappointed and confused, and I started to walk away. I wasn't paying attention, and I accidentally walked into someone. "Sorry." I said without looking up. "My little butterfly seems to have forgotten her manners." My eyes went big and wide. I looked up and grabbed his neck. We kissed and he held and twirled me around. "Jungkook!" I was so happy to see him. He then grabbed my hand and took me to a bench. He sat me down, and then went down on one knee. "Y/N, I know this isn't the most romantic setting, but I find that anywhere where you are is the most romantic place in the world. I know I was a terrible boyfriend to make you wait, and come here earlier, but you did need to find us a house. This is my only monologue I have ever done, and luckily this one won't end in me getting shot." he then reached for his pocket and took out a box, and when he opened it my eyes went wide.

" he then reached for his pocket and took out a box, and when he opened it my eyes went wide

"Will you-" I cut him off and spoke. "Nothing has ever been harder than loving you with the challenges we have faced. Nothing has ever been worse than the people we have had to deal with. This time, nothing has ever been more simpler to answer. My answer is a beautiful painting, like you said 3 years ago. Finish your question, please." he nodded. "Will you marry me?" I felt tears of joy coming out. "Yes."