Bullied Heart 2: The Black Extension {BTS FF Jungkook} Chapter 1

The darkness surrounding me were familiar; why was I in Jungkook's old room? I pushed myself up and sat in the bed thinking about what happened before I passed out. "The phone, Jungkook locking the doors... how did I get here to the old house then?" I looked around, and reached for the light. I turned it on and I saw someone standing at the window and I screamed. He turned around and ran up to me, hugging me and stroking my head. "Baby, baby. It's okay, we're safe." I didn't know what was going on. "Why are we here Jungkook?" He pulled away from the hug and sighed. "Let me tell you something."

He led me into the living room and sat me down. "When we were in high school, Hyuna and me were dating, as you know. Well, quite a while before you joined us, we had sex. I assumed we were safe, until a couple of months later. She came up to me, and said she was pregnant. I was terrified. So then we went to the hospital to have a scan, but because I was 18 we had to have a lot of tests to check if we were okay. While she had an ultrasound, a doctor came in and handed me some papers. On the top of the sheet in front of me, it read "Anti-sperm antibodies detected." Sadly, that meant that it was impossible for me to have children. I pretended that I knew the child was mine, but truly? I still don't know who the father was. When the child was born, a week before you joined, she named it. Can you guess what that name was?"

My eyes went wide in shock. "Joy?" he nodded. I breathed deeper, confused and filled with questions. "So, you can't have children?" I said to him, tears filling my ears. "No no! Don't cry! I can have children; they gave me loads of pills to get rid of the antibodies and I'm okay now." He hugged me and rocked me back and forth, and I stopped crying. "Why is Joy after me?" I asked. "I honestly don't know. Same with who the real father is. Taeyeon killed Hyuna. They were sisters, and it wasn't your fault." I sat and faced the window, looking at the autumn leaves swaying. "How old would she be now?" I asked, wondering if I could be right at my assumption. "Um... 16 or something." "She will be quite young, what if she's not that smart? What if she's been told that I killed her mum?" He looked at me. He pondered my questions in his mind, but no answer lay in his eyes.

I stood up abruptly. "What did you do with the phone?" I asked, this time an answer sparkling. I left it at the house. I don't know if we can ever go back, our lives are on the line. If she is smart enough to have been following you in the city, she'll figure out that we lived there. We're okay here. How about I make some ramen?" I nodded and hugged him. "Love you." I said, and he said it back. He walked into the kitchen, and I turned my phone on. I used the BBC news app as it is the most reliable. My eyes widened at the top article, and I viewed it.

I wondered if Jungkook had seen it, but I didn't want to worry him

I wondered if Jungkook had seen it, but I didn't want to worry him. I suddenly heard a slight clunk sound at the door. "Have you ordered a parcel or something Jungkook?" I shouted to the kitchen. "No?" he shouted back. "Oh, okay then." I shouted again. I cautiously walked towards the door. I looked through the small hole to see if anyone was outside, but there was no one. I opened the door slowly, and I picked up the large parcel and took it inside. I quickly ran back to the door and locked it. While carrying the package, I heard slushing from inside, making my spine curl. A note lay on top of the box.

I thought hard, wondering what I could of left

I thought hard, wondering what I could of left. I thought harder, then my heart stopped. "No, no no no no..." I prayed while I hastily opened the box. I reached the final layer of boxes, the source of the slushing sound. I opened it, and my eyes widened. There lay Gureum. His organs surrounded him, all bobbing on a pool of blood. I went to pick up his body, when I realised his fur coat and skin was not part of him. I came across this once with a psychopath, it's called Flaying or skinning. Without touching him, I looked at the flesh of the dead dog, when I saw frost and ice flakes. He must've died from hypothermia. He was left dying for hours. How could someone do this to a dog?

I stood up, staggering from the spot where I stood. My head felt heavy and I felt sick in my throat. "Come on, Y/N, you need to tell Jungkook. Let's move a bit." I started moving towards the kitchen. My legs gave out and I fell on the floor. Jungkook ran into the room. "What's wrong?" he said, while holding my limp body in his arms. "Gureum... skin... she knows... here..." he looked at me confused, and asked "What do you mean?" I opened my mouth, but nothing came out. My eyes went heavy, and he held up my chin. "No, don't pass out again. I am here, you are safe. Okay? No Y/N don't-"