Bullied Heart 2: The Black Extension {BTS FF Jungkook} Epilogue

"Taehyung, hurry up!" I shouted as I run through the alleys of the big city. I loved just having fun in Seoul, my home, with my friends and husband. I'm 32 ~ I need to enjoy my life while I can! I'm always either out running or in the park, admiring nature. I never get to spend time with Jungkook anymore because he is such a famous singer that he rarely has a free schedule, even if he is 34.

I ran into a side alley, wondering if Taehyung would see me. I held myself up on my knees when I saw a strange light coming from behind a trash bag. I walked over and I realised it was a phone.

 I walked over and I realised it was a phone

I was confused, when I realised that the location was on

I was confused, when I realised that the location was on. "Is this a trap?" I said out loud when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I grabbed it and pulled it over my shoulder, pinning them to the ground. "Jeez, I didn't know we were playing Hide and Seek." I gasped at the familiar face. "Sorry Tae! Haha, I didn't know you were there." he scratched his back, then held his leg. "You know that didn't help the gunshot wound from high school." he groaned in pain, and I made a face of pain in sympathy. "Again, sorry." I laughed, and helped him up. "I didn't know you got a new phone?" He asked me, seeing the phone in my hand. I held it to my chest, hiding the screen because I didn't know if there was a password. "I have, but..." I pondered excuses, when he got up. "Can you get me a taxi? I don't know if I can walk back." I nodded, using the phone to call one.

I arrived home, with Taehyung safely dropped off at his house. I stood in front of the massive house I was proud to call mine, and walked in. I changed the password of the phone while we were in the taxi and turned the location off so I knew I was safe. I heard the sound of Overwatch and knew my husband was home. "Did you have a good day?" Jungkook asked, hearing my footsteps in the living room. I nodded, but I didn't smile. I sat down next to him. He hugged me with lots of love and kissed my cheek. "What's wrong? You think I don't know your sad face by now?" he said. I smiled because of his care. I got out the phone and showed it to him. "What?..." he mumbled as he looked through the messages. His eyes widened and he placed the phone on the table.

"You stay here, okay?" he said, as he got up. I saw him run to the front door, and lock it. He kept running round the house, locking everything. Soon, I was unable to focus on anything. I fell asleep soundly. I woke up to a large, dark room.