Bullied Heart {BTS FF Jungkook} Chapter 5 [FINAL]

We arrived at Taeyeon's address she had given me a few minutes ago

We arrived at Taeyeon's address she had given me a few minutes ago. I was confused though (I hadn't looked at it until now) as it was MY address. Jungkook looked at me "This is your house. Why are we here?" I handed him my phone, and he understood, while being confused like me. I turned around to face the 4 boys. "Do any of you have any weapons on you?" they all shook their heads. "Then we may have a problem." I remembered that I left my knife on the floor of my room, and she must have seen it. I pondered for a moment, then looked at my neighbour's house. The owner of the house was an old man who had loads of guns, so hope filled me. "All of you, follow me." they all followed me with simple obediance. I knocked on his door and he opened it. "Ah, Y/N! What is it?" I explained that we needed guns for hunting, as I knew he was an avid fan himself, so he gave us 5 pistols without question. We bowed goodbye, and stood in front of my house again. I got out my keys, and opened the door.

The house was quiet, and none of the lights were on. I turned them on for upstairs, and nothing happened. I turned them on in the kitchen. Nothing. I turned them on in the bathroom. Nothing. Finally, I turned on the light for the living room. She was sitting on my sofa, wearing my clothes, holding my knife. "I really like this house, don't you?" she mocked. "Cut the bullshit," I said "Why did you do that to Taehyung?" she looked shocked. "Going straight to the point, are we? Well, let's break it down. Not many people know this, but Hyuna? She's my sister. And you may know that recently, she had a bit of an accident. She tried to take her own life. I used to hate her because she was a bully, but sisters... we always help each other in the end. I needed revenge. Unfortunately, Taehyung happened to be working with me in English and I decided he would be my helper. I drugged him. I drugged Jungkook. I drugged you. Shame it didn't work." she continued to monologue, and I was waiting for something to happen. Finally, she said something worthwhile. "As Jungkook said yesterday, you are a butterfly. Butterflies are fragile, and I intend to be the child who tears the wings off that stupid insect."

I pulled out my gun, heart racing. "But the thing is," I started to monologue as well, "Butterflies are only lonely when everything else is gone. I still have one thing, my heart." Then, I couldn't move. I shouted for help, and the guys ran towards me. Unfortunately, Taeyeon was closer and grabbed my gun. She held me with the knife against my neck and the gun pointed against my head. "Ah, little butterfly. You only monologue when there is nothing else to do." there was no point in struggling. Then she started speaking again. "Hyuna is dead. I killed her. She was suffering too much, and I couldn't see her like that. Now you will know how it feels." Suddenly, she took the gun off my head and I heard a gunshot. I looked up, and Jungkook fell to the floor. "JUNGKOOK!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. The others froze, debating whether they help me or Jungkook. "Now, goodbye all of you." She then rose the gun, and shot again.