Bullied Heart {BTS FF Jungkook} Chapter 4 (+18) Part 2

WARNING! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL INNUENDOS, DRUGS, ADULT LANGUAGE AND STUFF THAT THE GOVERNMENT MIGHT NOT LIKE! BE WARNED. (IF YOU DON'T LIKE DRUGS OR WHATEVER, DON'T READ IT. SIMPLE)

As we walked into the art room, we let go of each other's hands. As we all stood at the back of the classroom, the teacher let us go into groups of 5. Me, Taeyeon, Jimin and Taehyung went together straight away. I looked over at Jungkook, and he was standing alone. I shouted at him "Join us! We only have 4 people!" he smiled brightly when I shouted and he walked over. He put his arm around my shoulder and said "I hope I become friends with you as well, Taeyeon. Hi, hyungs." Taeyeon was flustered, and I whispered in her ear "If you are wondering, Jeon Jungkook is my boyfriend."

The teacher let us all sit down at the circular tables, and then explained the tasks. "Okay everyone, today we will start with free drawing and painting. As I don't know many of you, I need you to show me your skills so that I can make targets. Make something out of inspiration. Off you go." I was excited, as I loved art. I am not modest in art, as I just am good at it. When we had 5 minutes left, everyone had finished so we all walked around the classroom looking at each other's paintings. I drew Jungkook, and I was proud of it.

Jungkook came over to mine straight away, and his eyes nearly popped out, seeing how wide they went

Jungkook came over to mine straight away, and his eyes nearly popped out, seeing how wide they went. "You... wow..." he was speechless, which made me grin with satisfaction. "Miss said to paint what inspires you, so I did." He smiled, and hugged me. "Can you see my painting? I'm really sorry, but I didn't paint you. That's because I painted something that scares me." I felt flattered and disappointed at the same time, but I wasn't going to complain. I walked over to his work, and saw a masterpiece.

I made the same face to Jungkook's painting as he did to mine, and I asked

I made the same face to Jungkook's painting as he did to mine, and I asked. "I think I know what it is. My question is what is it to you?" he spoke with a sad tone. "For me, it represents humanity. We have only a few basic features, yet loads of tools to modify them how we please. Some tools are more obvious than others, but they all do the same job. I smeared most of the paint to show that nothing can be beautiful and perfect. It has to have mistakes. Only when a person realizes this do they become a beautiful painting. Of course, those like that are very boring and simple. After all, isn't every individual colour on the electromagnetic spectrum seen when it isn't there?" I understood it all, and I felt like I knew that I was a mess myself, but some parts of me are simple. "Yes, but you have to have someone to see those colours, and surely if they are the only ones who see it then they are the one who blocks that colour out?" he pondered, then nodded. "I guess that's true." then the bell went, and it was time for English.