Bullied Heart {BTS FF Jungkook} Chapter 3 (+15)

I woke up again to the sound of sizzling in the kitchen. I noticed that this time I was in my bedroom, and no one was in here except me. I was still wearing my school clothes from the other day, so I locked the door and got changed into my fresh uniform. Or, at the very least my freshest uniform. Once finished, I unlocked the door and went downstairs. My house was very big because my parents gave me all their money. If only I had earned it, instead of... what happened.

I look at the counter and there were sausages, toast, fried eggs, beans and a salad. This may have looked delicious, but once I bit into it I ran for the toilet. It was horrible, but it was effort. I sneaked into the back of my house to the bin, hoping that Jungkook wasn't still here to see me.

As I walked back in, I noticed my school bag and books on the coffee table. On the side there was a note. (this isn't his real number btw)

I felt uneasy, but I couldn't tell whether it was from the breakfast or the thought of having to tell Jungkook that I didn't like it

I felt uneasy, but I couldn't tell whether it was from the breakfast or the thought of having to tell Jungkook that I didn't like it. I decided to get out my phone, and I texted the number.

 I decided to get out my phone, and I texted the number

I froze. 'What... did he just send me a heart? No... I can't let this distract me. I need to go to school.' I picked up my bag and put my phone in my pocket. Maybe it was an accident?

When I got to school, Jungkook was standing at the gates, looking around. This was the first time I actually saw him in uniform. I must be honest, he looked cuter than yesterday. He looked at me. "Don't laugh. I hope you are still as strong as the other day, because I will definitely get bullied today." I giggled and ruffed up his hair. "You have tried to kiss me twice, so can I get my reward for resisting?" my eyes gleamed at the thought of my idea. I whispered and his eyes grew wide, obviously through fear. "Fine." He did what I wanted, I took a photo and I couldn't stop laughing.

" He did what I wanted, I took a photo and I couldn't stop laughing