Chapter 5

When I opened the door to my apartment, I noticed there were familiar stacks of luggage in the living room. As I saw the luggage, I heard footsteps coming from the kitchen bounding towards the door.

           "[Y/n], welcome home!" my sister, Octavia, came running to me.

          "Octavia?"

           She gave me an enormous hug, almost knocking me off balance.

           "What are you doing here? I thought you weren't going to start your vacation until next month?"

          "I took a little break before-hand, and I wanted to surprise you with a visit." she said, winking at me to hint something.

          "Wait, what?!"

          "I'm just taking some time off to practice my photography is all. They said I could as long as I bring some great photos back. My professors were pretty lenient about it."

           "Okay. Just as long as you aren't quitting school."

           "Of course not silly!" she said as she cupped my face in her hands.

           "There is another reason." Octavia said as she avoided my gaze.

           "What is the other reason?"

           "Come with me into the kitchen. I'll tell you while we have dinner. Oliver is eating too. You don't want to keep him waiting do you?"

           "No." I said as I took off my boots.

           Octavia took my hand and lead me into the kitchen where the smell of food wafted from. All sorts of food was laid out on the dining table, half of them being my favorites along with my favorite drink.

           "Sis, when did you make all of this?"

           "I started this afternoon. I thought that you'd like to have a nice dinner, as well as have a celebration with me."

            "What is the occasion?" I asked curiously.

           "To celebrate you becoming an independent woman."

           I laughed in response.

           "That is a silly reason to celebrate, isn't it?"

           "I guess."

           I sat down with my sister to eat. We talked about all sorts of things, such as father, school, friends, and her recent photography projects.

           "Oh yeah, did you sign up for the STARISH concert raffle?" my sister asked excitedly.

           "Yes, in fact I did. However, I didn't know until Rai told me. She signed up as well."

           "We are still three out of millions Octavia."

            "Well at least it's two more than one."

           "I suppose so. Meeting STARISH would be such a thrill though."

           "It would be! With cute guys like them, who knows what would happen."

           "I meant being able to get to know them, not date them."

           "Awww..." she whined in disappointment.

           "No Octavia. You don't date idols. It's difficult."

           "I know." she said as she stroked the rim of her wine glass with her finger.

           "The contest aside, how has work at Meyadelia been?"

           "Well..."

           "What happened?" she asked suspiciously.

           "Nothing I couldn't handle. There was this strange man looming around the Piyo-chan products today. He was wearing a trench coat, a cap, and sunglasses which was extremely bizarre. Although, he was kind enough to give me this." I explained as I took the Piyo-chan charm out of my pocket.

           "Wait a minute." Octavia said, thinking deeply.

           "What is it?"

           "A man in a disguise comes to the store obsessing over Piyo-chan and buying the merchandise. He was also kind to you. What did he say after giving you the charm?"

           "He said, 'You are very welcome little fairy.'" I said as I felt my cheeks burn.

           "Natsuki Shinomiya loves Piyo-chan, is super nice, and would have to wear a disguise because he's an idol. Do you think that the strange man could be..."

           "I highly doubt that sis. Why would an idol go through all the trouble of coming to a small shop in a shopping district, where he is likely to be discovered and mobbed by fans just to buy some Piyo-chan merchandise? He could've just ordered online instead of taking the risk of causing such chaos."

            "Maybe he just wanted to be a normal guy and go buy stuff beyond a computer screen. Idols are people to you know."

            "It's a one out of a million chance for him to come walking into our store. Plus, they have the concert coming up."

             "True."

            "It was probably just another guy besides Shinomiya that really likes Piyo-chan."

             "If you say so. I still have my mind set on him calling you a fairy."

             "Play-boy, Piyo-chan, lover."

             "Ah, why do you make the mystery man sound like such a pervert?"

             "For you to come back to Earth miss Octavi!" I shouted as I reached over and pinched her ear.

              "Okay, okay, I'm back! You can let go now! Ow!"

              I let go of her ear and sat back in my seat to eat.

              "So how long do you plan to visit?" I asked.

             "I was planning on staying until a little after the raffle is over. Is that okay with you?"

             "Just as long as you don't read my books or paperwork on my desk and don't steal any of my clothes."

             "I promise I won't look without your permission." she said as she held her left hand.

              "Then you can stay."

              "Yay!" Octavia said as she raised her hands in the air.

              Once we finished eating, we both took a shower, watched some TV, listened to some STARISH songs, talked some more until we fell asleep.