eight.

"Bless us, father. I have a feeling we're about to sin."-Georgina Sparks, (Gossip Girl)

Harry's POV

The room fell silent and I watched under the heat of the spotlight as Elena fell helplessly to the ground. I went into the sixth sense then, everything melted around me. The world was caving, going in slow motion. I fell to her side, and, too shocked to speak, gently shook her shoulders in attempt to wake her up.

Come on, Elena.

Don't do this.

What's happening?

Then I saw her eyes flutter. I breathed again. Then they alarmingly popped open, alert and clear as the ocean. Sitting up too quickly for her own good, she held my arms.

"Where is he?" She whispered.

There were other whispers, murmurs among the crowd as they quickly lost interest and went back to mingling amongst each other.

"Where is who, El?" I rubbed her shoulders.

"My brother..." She blinked rapidly, as if trying to remember something.

"El, your brother isn't here. At all." That bastard. Why is he here?

"Oh. Right." She looked downward.

"Elena Jane!" Joyce came bounding up to the staircase with Liam in tow. Of course.

"I went to call an ambulance!!" She swallowed Elena in an embrace, completely pushing me out of the way. Thanks, bitch.

"I talked her out of it." Liam added coolly, standing there. I stonily stared at him. He caught me looking.

"I know," he mouthed.

I shook my head. I should've known Connor was going to contact all of us. I should've known he was gonna be here tonight. Fucking twat.

"Why?" Liam mouthed.

How the fuck am I supposed to know why he's back? Just because I killed him? Well, he's back from the dead now, so apparently I didn't do a very good job.

So I just stared at Liam and shook his head again.

"Why the fuck do you keep doing that?" I said out loud.

Elena and Joyce whipped their heads around. Elena was looking at her sister nervously, whose eyes narrowed.

"And who are you?" She questioned dangerously.

"You don't need to fucking know." I answered.

Elena buried her face in her hands.

"Who are you?" She repeated, rising.

"Harry," Liam muttered.

Joyce looked like she might die, and Elena got up slowly and went next to me.

"The Harry you used to party with?! With my little sister?! And you knew?!" She turned to Liam now, freaking out.

"You knew about this?! And you didn't tell me?!" She was screeching now. Great choice, Liam.

Liam sighed. "I have to tell you some things about Ed's last open mic. Harry, can I at least trust you to take Elena home?" Liam turned to face me, but the spastic bitch flew in front of y body, almost stepping on her sister.

"He's not going anywhere with her!!" She was waving her hands like a madwoman. Liam put his hand on the small of Joyce's back.

"Babe." She closed her eyes and huffed.

"Fine. Fine," she whipped her head back to Elena and I, who was getting up now.

Should I help her?

Eh, she can make it. Besides, I still have to drive her home.

"You better tell me when you're home. And it better not be after midnight." Liam led a fuming Joyce up the stairs with a look to me that said,

"Don't tell them about Connor."

Why the hell would I?

Elena rolled her eyes and saw herself up the stairs. I followed.

Out of the doorway, I saw him. I practically threw Elena out into the street.

---

We entered her flat around eleven, and while she called her sister, I opened the fridge.

"Yeah, okay, okay, OKAY. Bye." Americans are very informal on the phone. Weird.

"Make food," I said, closing the fridge.

"That's not how you ask," she yelled from the bathroom.

"Make food please." I mumbled.

"I guess." She exited the bathroom in really small shorts and a sports bra.

I don't know what she's doing, but if she likes it, I fucking love it.

I tried to look away, but after a while, I stopped. So much for being a gentleman. I guess I pretty much threw that out the window when I adopted such a foul mouth.

"Sorry for dressing so scandalously, my lounge gear is at the cleaner's. Blending incident." She went to the cabinets in front of me, grinning. Tease.

"Wear whatever you want, El. It's not up to me. What are you making?"

"Here." She threw a yellow box at me and pressed the preheat button the oven.

"The hell is this?"

"Pizza rolls." She began singing some weird indie song and I just looked at her until she caught my gaze.

"What? Oh, don't tell me you've never had pizza rolls."

I still looked at her.

"Oh my god. Here, I'll make them."

I could tell she was annoyed, but I can't help that I don't eat this dehydrated frozen shit she seems to enjoy.

---

Elena fell asleep in the middle of the movie she pressed me so hard to watch. So I took the wii remote and changed the movie to "Love Actually." This Netflix thing was amazing. I gotta get this for the house.

I heard a knock on the door. Deciding not to wake Elena, I pulled the blanket over her and went to answer.

"Harry! It is you!"

I know that face.

Those green eyes.

That full figure.

Her hair might've been blonde, but that surely was her.

"Allison?"

I might as well fly home.

What next, Zayn?

She threw her arms up and hugged me and I stepped back.

"I guess I deserve that.."

"How did you know I was here?" I quipped sternly.

"This unknown number texted me and said the flight was paid for, and that I just had to find you at this flat. Harry, I've got so much to tell you!"

Fucking Connor. I should've known.

"That's great, but I don't want to hear it." I said, disgusted.

"Harry-"

"Allison, you left me. You didn't care. And now I don't." I said wistfully.

"But wait." She stepped in the flat. Damn. She's a seductress.

"Can't I convince you to...listen?" She whispered the word and unzipped her hoodie. There was nothing under it.

I was about to do something bad.