Battle to the Death

Creepy: OKAY I AM BACK I HAVE ANOTHER CHAPTER TO RIGHT AFTER THIS, so put any dares and questions at the end of the chapter, and today we have a special request from a friend of mine, I will be answering any questions and dares he has, aaaand a little thing he wanted me to do and ALL of you get to vote on something.

Bronyzelda135: I have a dare for all the creepypastas in here. Dare 1, I want all of you to try to kill Jeff or Slenderman, if they don't then I want all the creepypastas to kill each other and I want the people who comment on this series to vote who will be the last one standing.

Creepy: alright we're gonna do both! Now who will kill Jeff, hey! Why not have a Slender vs Jeff! And y'all decide who wins! Now I won't add a whole roleplay for it, just vote, comment on my comment for who wins! And as for tbe creeptpasta hunger games vote for who you believe will win! I want y'all to comment a name of a pasta and the one with the most votes shall win! That's it for now, so leave a dare, comment, or a question and they will be answered next chapter!

Reply to my comments on who you want to win, so it's more organized. And dares and questions will be their own commenta.