Haitus+Update

Hey guys! I'm gonna take a quick break to finish off the chapter, till the end put a pause on the questions amd dares, wait for the next chapter, since I am changing the way I am answering y'alls questions, to start off, to have a 99.9% chance of getting yoyr questions answered you must ask from the newest and updated chapter, that doesn't include updates, I just want to be more organized, not have complications, and to be able to read ALL your comments, you won't believe how many notifications I get, I love everybody's support, that's the only reason why I haven't ended this book, and mainly focused on this one, since it is what I started off with and what gave me confidence to write a few other horrible stories, it doesn't hurt to try! Till the next chapter, see ya! P.s. I am planning on working on another story for the CP fandom! And by the way, on October 13th of this year, a production group full of young writers, musicians, animators, voice actors, etc. Are currently working on an animation called "Broken Controller," if all goes well it shall be released that day, and guess what! I am the voice actor for Ben Drowned, and we have another project coming up, we are almost finished, I do not know what the released date is, but it's "Face the Music," it's the music genres basically brought to life, if you wish to find out more, you can go to Tumblr and search "Epimoniproductions." BC is part of that group, but we call that section Symponia (unsure of spelling) and it's a side production for fan animations and series.