Announcement!

Hello everyone, I'm back! Yay!

So I have a quick little announcement for anyone that's been waiting on me to post a new story. I have good news because starting tomorrow I will be posting two brand new stories for you guys to enjoy, and before you even ask, yes they are ErLu/LuZa. If you are curious as to what the story line with be on either story, I'm going to tell you right now!

#1.

Title: Take Care (btw shoutout to the homie KaixinPhoenix for the prompt)

Synopsis: Fairy Tail AU. Erza works at a gym where she is currently training Natsu and Gray. During a weight training session, Erza gets injured and Natsu and Gray both take her to the hospital, where they meet Lucy, who is a nurse. Due to Erza's injury, she will require a nurse to check up on her regularly, Lucy volunteers herself to care for Erza during her time of need. Soon enough, the two end up caring for each other.

#2.

Title: Pretend You Love Me

Synopsis: Erza was in a relationship with Kagura but after an unexpected break up, she devises a plan to get her back. Erza convinces Lucy to have a fake relationship with her in order to make Kagura jealous in an effort to win back her affections. But soon after, the plan gets a little complicated when one of them realizes that the feelings they have may not be so fake after all.

If you are interested on reading either of these stories, please stay tuned to my page! Again, I will be posting the first chapter to each starting tomorrow!

Peace!