chapter 8

We have been driving for ten minutes the beach house is another 40 minutes away.witch isn't that bad since me and Cameron are pulling faces at passing drivers.that's when 'rather be' by clean bandit comes on and instantly me and Cameron say in unison.

Both:I love this song

We smile and moth the words,I don't think I have ever laughed so much in my life,honestly we are lip singing with little dance moves,keep in mind that we are sat down.me and Cameron are holding our stomachs to keep in the laughter.

Once the song is finished we finally catch our breaths back and continue to talk and to be honest have a really good time.

At the beach house

Victor show's us to our rooms,mines next to Paige's and Cameron's and Maya's is across from us.they are big rooms with walk-in closets and our own bathrooms.I unpack some of my nessursecry things and walk down stairs,I look at the view of the ocean,Paige soon comes down and stands in awe looking at the view.

Paige:those surfer guys are so hot,to bad I'm taken

Me:too bad

Paige:but your not

Me:I don't need a boy to be happy

Paige:there's that or you really like Cameron

Me:I don't

Paige:do

Me:don't

We act like little kids until its dinner time and apparently we need to get ready since where going out.I change into my denim print skater dress,with a cream lace band in the middle so you can see a tiny bit of my belly button then it flows out,I add my light blue high top Nike blazers and leave my hair down with a denim print hairband.I do my usual makeup and head down stairs with my phone in my hand.

Everybody's ready but Paige,she soon walks down in a red lace dress,black heels and her hair curled she looked really pretty then minty hot breath whispered in my ear.

Cameron:you look beautiful by the way,the prettyest here

He made me slightly blush,I know its not true,Paige is really really really pretty,I could never be as nice as her.

Since once again there wasn't enough room in the car,Cameron drove Maya and I sat with Paige and Karan,me and Paige and Karan all talked until we soon reached the restroaughnt.

The waiter showed us to out table,I sat next to Maya and Paige,as Cameron and Karan sat opposite and victor and Libby the other ends.

Half way through the meal

Paige keeps nudging me as I try to eat my salad.I give her a confused look as she nods at the back of me,I turn to see

Keep reading (sorry its fun)

My ex boyfriend....he is staring,when he notices its me he looks shocked,I quickly turn back around to see Paige give me a worried look,Cameron and Karan notice it,and I try to shrugg it off but I can't help but try and take another look if it was really him,and sure enough i was right he is here.