chapter 10

Once we get back at the beach house,honestly I'm so tired,lucky for me Libby didn't want to go out for dinner so she cooked dinner.we chatted around the table but that was about it.I walk upstairs and go to sleep.

Me:Cameron what are y-

Cameron:shhhhh its just a dream

Me:oh

Cameron:I've been waiting to do this

Me:me too

We lean in and lean in,I'm still leaning

I wake up yet to another person to wake me up,I was surprised when I saw Karan.I look at the clock quickly.

Me:kar its 3 in the morning what is it

Karan:oh Cameron said do you want to come sit with us

Me:depends who 'us' is

Karan:me Paige and Cameron

I slowly get out of my bed,following him to Cameron's room,I quickly re do my hair into a high preppy pony tail and pull up my socks.Karan opens the door to Paige and Cameron sat there laughing.

Paige:finally up I see

Me:finally?its 3 am

Paige:I know but its our last day kinda

Me:okay did you need me or?

Cameron:come on grumpy,you can sit on my lap

Me:I'll pass

I sit beside Paige who is now sitting next to karan.I can already feel my eyes getting heavier,as voices become quieter I know that ive fallen asleep.

Morning

I slowly open my eyes to Cameron on the floor,I lift my head up to see I'm in his bed,tucked under the covers,I remember last night but Karan and Paige must have left because they are no longer here.I smell Cameron's sheets,they smell just like him,Hollister men's,and if you know me I love that scent.

I tip toe into my room and shower,shoving my hair into a high pony tail,I do my makeup and change into black shorts and a black t shirt that says 'I'm in love with you,and all these little things'.I add my black converse and start to pack whilst blasting music.soon Paige walks in.mouthing the words causing me to chuckle whilst shaking my head at her.

Paige:so what happend with you and Cameron last night

Me:nothing

Paige:oh please,Cameron carry me

Me:did I actually say that

I started to panic a little

Paige:yup,he carried you in his bed,then me and Karan went

Me:he slept on the floor

Paige:gentlemen

Me:it was pretty sweet

I mean it was,most boys would have gotten in bed with them,the first chance they got with a girl but no not him,I think that's really s-i was cut out of my trance,by Paige waving her hand in my face.

Me:huh?...

Paige:I said yeah it was sweet

I smile,whilst packing the rest of my things,aceppt my bag.I carry my suitcase down stairs to be greeted by victor.

Me:hi

Victor:hi Cara,have a good sleep

Me:the best