chapter 29

I could feel his hand creeping closer to mine,we was watching 22 jump street and through most of it I have been crying laughing.Channing Tatum is sooooo good looking!that's when I felt it.his fingers interwinding with mine,I look in the corner of my eye to see a slight smile tug upon his lips,causing me to do the same as I continue watching the movie.

....

Cameron:that was so funny

He laughed along as we walked out the movie theater,I nodded silently in agreement.our hands still clinging onto each other.I wasnt quite sure what to do,did I mention the fact that we were holding hands,or do I just leave it.

Cameron:listen,I really like you,and I hope you like me,so would you maybe want to me my girlfriend

His shyness towards me made me smile,I could feel his slight blush since I smiled.

Cara:yes,I'll be your girlfriend

I said slowly yet sweet,his smile was huge yet he tryed to plaster on a smirk,witch I happily returned.my back rested on the wall of the theater as he held my face in the warm palms of his hands slowly leaning in,until bombs exploded in my stomach.his lips soft,the kiss passionately and my heart racing.we smiled into the kiss yet our lips didnt part,nor did I want them too...

Its been 1 whole week,me and Cameron?honestly we can't keep our hands of each other,my lips have hardly left his and it honestly is the best feeling.shoving on my destressed high waisted shortish shorts and my black and white striped t shirt I add frilly socks and my black converse.

Opening the door just about to go down stairs I barge into Cameron and smile,his husky voice grabbing my attention as he pushes me back into the room !

Cameron:morning

Lips crashing onto mine at first it came to quite a shock then my lips started moving in sync.I couldn't help but smile as the butterflys that once formed at our first kiss formed automatically again.

Paige:give it a break love birds

Me:paige,I relise 3rd wheeling must be hard

She snorts and leaves the room as I leave cameron,sorry shirtless hot Cameron alone in my room to head downstairs for breakfast with Paige.at the moment she calls mine and Cameron's phase the 'honeymoon phase' and that's why we can't get enough of each others company because weve craved it for so long.the craving part I can't deniy.

Cameron:I was thinking we could go to the beach today

Tugging down on his freshly washed shirt he smiled walking over kissing me cheack as Paige made a vomit face.

Me:yeah,do you and Karan want to come?

Please read authors note at the end :)

Paige:sure

I run upstairs getting ready,adding my sky blue triangl bikini to my outfit and my beach bag,victor and Libby still don't know about me and cameron,I think that's why its so fun sneaking around and all I think its best we don't tell them until another week just in case they feel uncomfterble or whatever.

Cameron:did I ever tell you how good you look in them shorts babe

Me:cam you know I hate it when you call me babe

Cameron:sorry hun

Me:or that

Playfully punching him we head down stairs,not saying another word just signature smirks here and there.

A/N happy birthday hannah715 I hope you liked this chapter.vote and comment,it means a lot,thanks for reading x