32

Today was Cameron's basketball game,in his school they have a game just before school starts for the new basketball season.he looked good in his white and blue uniform.

Me:Cameron leave my room,I'm going to take a shower

Pushing him too the door he stopped his feet on the ground making me bump into him

laughing...

Cameron:I'll take one with you

Me:keep on dreaming

Cameron:oh I will

He walked out the door,we haven't spent much time apart since we only have 3 days left,I've became so attached to him I honestly don't know what I'll do...I earased the the thought out of my mind quickly blasting best mistake by Ariana grande and quickly jumping in the shower.

I wrapped the towel round my body letting the droplets of water drop down on my chest from my soaking wet hair.the door suddenly opened to Cameron.

Cameron:I forgot my phone befo-

He looked up smirking I rolled my eyes not wanting to know what he was thinking...

Cameron:you tease

Me:for having a towel on me sorry

Cameron:your definitely forgiven

I rolled my eyes at that one too as he walked passed kissing my cheek and getting his phone.smacking my ass he walked out.

Me:what a gentlemen

I chuckled to my self grabbing out a pair of black high waisted shorts a black Bob Marley t shirt tucked into my shorts and high top black converse.I lightly curled my hair since we were going to an after party,knowing I'm propably underdressed I still walked out my room with the same outfit.

Paige:Bob Marley?

She scoffed,she wasn't really into that kind of music but let's face it Bob Marley,the ,Beatles UB40 electric light orchestra is my kind of music.they were legends.

Me:justin beiber

I scoffed in a high pitched extra girly voice (sorry to the belibers he's actually okay I guess)

she playfully shoved me walking down to the kitchen.Cameron smiled at my shirt.

Cameron:why do I love you more and more when I find something new about you

Me:because I'm amazing

Boasting, aluna George lost and found remix came on I mouthed the words to Cameron as he laughed at my stupid dance moves that matched the beat as you can already tell I love mouthing the songs to words its my speciality.Paige soon joined me making him laugh even more as we dance like idiots in the kitchen.

Cameron:you looking forward to the game

Me:yeah I heared Princeton has really hot players

Princeton were Cameron's school rivals,he looked offend when I spoke I walked off smiling a little agrivating him.

Cameron:yeah well there cheerleaders are really nice too

Walking over to him,he stutterd at the last bit as I gave him my best cute and innocent girl look,playing with the fabric of his uniform I looked up batting my eye lids and pouting my lips.

Me:you don't really mean that,do you?

He stayed quiet,not looking at Me in the eyes.I quickly kissed him,he imediatly reacted trying to slip his tongue into my mouth but I denied signaling I was still not impressed with his comment even though I started it.