[16] Talk About Vegas

“Hello?” Joe answered as he placed Ryder down on the floor

“Did you kidnap my baby?” Bailey asked. She was curled up under her blanket, clearly wondering where everyone had gone to.

“Thought I could get him off your hands for a couple of hours.” Joe said, giving Ryder a stern look. Ryder laughed as he continued to play around, “How are you feeling, baby?”

Bailey yawned, “Better, but my throat still hurts. Brie said that she is going to bring me some special tea to help with it.”

Joe nodded. He clearly hasn't even realized how close Bailey has gotten to the twins, especially Brie. While Kia had to fly back to New York, Bailey has been hanging out with Brie. It was as if they had formed a friendship and he hadn't even realized.

“That's good.” He muttered, “Do you need me to bring you something on the way back from the arena?”

“Mmm, some food, I haven't eaten all day.” She said, softly, “Just make sure that you watch after Ryder. There's a lot of stuff going on back there.”

Joe looked around and found Jon dangling Ryder from his legs as Ryder laughed, loudly. Joe gave him a look, clearly telling him that he would be dead if Ryder fell.

“He's fine.” He told her, “He's fooling around with Jon at the moment.”

“Just because I know he's the crazy one in the trio, tell him that if my baby doesn't come back in one piece, I'll kill him.”

Joe laughed, “He's going to be fine, baby. I think he really likes being here.”

She smiled, “That's good. I know he didn't want to go home without going to a show.”

“He was walking around catering earlier, introducing himself as my son.”

“And how are you feeling about that?”

Joe smiled, “Honestly, it'll take some getting used to, but I love it.”

She attempted to laugh, but a small coughing for came out.

“Not many guys would say that.”

“Not really like many guys out there, baby. I love you, which means I love Ryder.” Joe told her, “I sometimes love him more. I clearly only asked you to marry me for him.”

“Joe.” She warned, knowing that he was just teasing her.

Joe laughed, “Kidding, baby.”

He watched as Jon pointed to gorilla, telling him it was time to go.

“I have to go, my segment is next.”

“Okay, make sure that someone is with Ryder.”

“Don't worry, baby, Jon is with him.” He said, quickly, “I love you.”