CHAPTER 2

ARIA P.O.V

Hawaiian Dancers? What was that fool thinking? Too much exaggeration dad, too much. Let's make the little brat clean up his room. Mom's grave had to be in the Tsuchimikado estate. Seriously? Now they will find out about my arrival. Concealing my powers is not a piece of cake. Too much powers, too much effort to conceal them.  What about Tenma and Shimon? I heard that Shimon fell in love with the newbie heavenly commander. I hope Tenma is still single. But if that little brat doesn't clean his room, I'll drain his wallet. I'll make sure of that.

Who is that guy? He looks like a humanoid shark. Hmmm.. something's off. 

Impurity.. Right arm? 

What the hell? Does he even know the difference between a human arm and an impurity arm? Maybe he has a death wish. Whatever. I'll call dad.

"Hey da--"

"My LOVELY DAUGHTER HAS FINALLY ARRIVED. Did you like the Hawaiian dancers? It was my idea, of course. But dear, I want you to meet the new visitors of the island. You probably know who they are. But still, you should meet them. That's why I arranged an early flight for you. Shimon-kun and Tenma-kun are DYING to see you."

"The Hawaiian dancers were unnecessary, I know a few facts about the new visitors. But seriously, just because you wanted me to meet them, you made me come in an early flight. Do you know the effort it takes to wake up? I'm too tired. I'm going home to take a nap."

"WAIT! Come to the academy. A meeting is going to be held within an hour and you are the GUEST OF HONOR. And please help me with Arisu-kun."

"What did the little brat do?"

"He stole your poor daddy's ice cream."

"Can't help it if you have the same taste. Bye."

"Don't forget, Academy, chairman's office, now."

The Academy. No! But first, the dessert shop. I need chocolate.

"Hello, I'd like 2 chocolate pastries with chocolate ice cream and chocolate syrup on the side."

Waiting for the heavenly bliss called chocolate is what I despise. But the feeling when it melts into your mouth is priceless. Seriously, chocolate is the love of my life. But why do I have to go to school? I already graduated. Maybe he's planning something weird. I should meet Chiiko. She can help me with Shimon and the new girl.

AT THE CHAIRMAN'S OFFICE (THIRD PERSON'S P.O.V.)

"Hello--"

"ARIA-CHAN, my baby girl, I missed you. Oh yes. I want you to meet Enmado Rokuro and Otomi Mayura...... no no no no no.. Amawaka Mayura." Arima introduced the two new people.

"SURPRISE!"

A big banner, with a 'Welcome Home Aria' rolled down and Tenma, Shimon and Arimori yelled near Aria's ears. It was then that Aria noticed that the rest of the commanders were clapping and her father was clapping too loudly.

Enmado Rokuro was the guy with impurity arm. Gotta talk to dad about him later. Meet Mayura. Aria thought.

"Thank you guys. But next time dad, no Hawaiian dancers." Aria requested.

"I thought that was an exaggerated comment." Shimon added with Tenma agreeing with him by nodding.

Aria chuckled and replied "Nope, those dancers were flooding in the airport. I had to sneak out of there somehow."

TENMA P.O.V

Was Aria always this beautiful ?? I hope Arima ordered mitarashi dango else I'll take a vacation and make him pay for dango for a year. When she spoke about the Hawaiian dancers, I virtually sweatdropped. Seriously, such money could be used to buy dango. Her laugh is melodious. I found the dango and it's delicious. Bird-maru is smirking at me. Did he read my thoughts or something?

"Is there something on my face ?" I asked

"Yes, a lot of red and pink has been painted ever since Aria came." Bird-maru replied while smirking.

Damn it.

"Shut up, bird-maru."

"Yeah, whatever. Just don't start stuttering when she talks to you."

That bird-maru will die if he continues his teasing.

"Have you seen the little brat?" A feminine voice spoke as I felt a hand in my shoulder.

I turned around to find that the owner of the melodious voice.