CHAPTER 16

As I have said, I'm not really good at writing fight scenes and stuff.. so let's proceed to the last few chapters.

WARNING:- SLIGHT LEMON TOWARDS THE END OF THE CHAPTER

ARIA'S P.O.V

We could say that peace is back because a lot of good things happened. it had been eight months since the battle which lasted for four days.

To end Magano's very existence, all exorcists had sacrificed their spiritual powers. None of us would ever have any spiritual powers because there is no need for them if there aren't any impurities. The shikigamis have all vanished, including Tatara and Kinako, a trusted shikigami of the Adashino/Enmadou family. Kuzonoha left Ikaruga Sayo's body  and the restraining seals on her body disappeared. She was deemed to be able to live normally. 

The habitants of the Tsuchimikado Island had started migrating to different parts of the world. The members of the twelve houses have also started migrating to build individual lives and enjoy the peace. The members of the Mitosaka family ended up having shifted their hospital business to Tokyo, where it boomed with success. The Ujii family went forward and got governmental jobs with Ujii Kengo being elected as the youngest financial minister.

The Ioroi family had already started their dojos and have started focusing more on that business. The Zeze family started their own toy manufacturing company with the Sada and the Kazukami families going into the video game industry. The Inanaki family went towards creating new anime and manga.

The Unomiya-san, the Amawaka and the Ikaruga families joined the military and navy since motion sickness was limited solely to Shimon. Sayo started attending a middle school in Tokyo for her first year. Aria, Tenma and Shimon skipped their first year and started their third year in the university while Mayura, Shizuru, Arisu, Rokuro and Benio began their first year in Tokyo University.

They lived in the dormitories in the university campus itself. Since Magano had been destroyed, Tenma and Aria's engagement was immediately nullified. They decided to start off as a proper couple before deciding the future.

______NORMAL P.O.V______

"Mayura?" Shimon's eyebrows twitched slightly at the scene before him.

"Hmm?" She was standing next to him, behind a pole.

"I don't approve." He declares and moves to walk towards them when Mayura pulls him back by the collar of his shirt.

"Oh come on, they're young and only friends." She giggles at Shimon's overprotective behaviour. It's always a hilarious sight when Shimon wants to murder a guy who happens to be near his sister.

Shimon and Mayura were finally on their first proper date, when they spotted Sayo walk around with a familiar young man.

It didn't take too long for Shimon to pull Mayura with him to stalk his younger cousin. Mayura was more than glad not to have brought anything heavy else she would've definitely dropped it.

Shimon was wearing a red tee shirt with a grey sleeveless hoodie and brown baggy trousers. He had his favourite headphones and a dark maroon muffler hanging around his neck.

Mayura was wearing a lime green turtleneck and white jeans with a pair of white converse. Her hair had started growing longer and had reached past her shoulders, so she started keeping it in a ponytail.