7- Cameron

Sabrina has been acting so strange. I thought she would like to see me again I mean we haven't seen each other in years. I came to her appartment after some research and found her adress. It took me a while to knock on the door I mean what would she think she was already acting like she didn't want to see me in the first place.

I smile when I hear someone unlock the door but a second later it is smashed in my face. Okey now I know for sure she hates me.

"Common Sabrina open up" a short no is sound from the other sight of the door. "What did I do wrong Sab?" No awnser she just asks me why I am here and when I explain she opens the door. I tell her how I know her adress and she went to sit on her couch. I noticed buckets of icecream on her couch. "Break up? Or period?" I ask her she looks up at me and then looks down at her feet curled up in the couch."Neither".

Wel is gues some unhealthy habbits then. "How are you?" "You saw me yesterday I don't think my mood has changes" she says grumpy. "It seems like it has" I state and regret it when I look at her. She looks like she could kill me by looking at me.

But not even one mean word came out of her mouth. "When are you getting married?" She asks threw her teeth what's going on? "In two months why?" "Just curious to what you're up to" she smiles but it doesn't reach her eyes. When we were younger when I was her age she seemed so much happier.

I walk up to her and touch her cheek. I noticed a tear in the corner of her eye. I reach up to it and she flinches.

"What happend to the girl I knew?". A small smile came up to her mouth but it dissepeared in a second like it was never there. "She grew up" is what she says before turning away her back towards me.

"Pleas go" she whispers.

"Why?"

"Just go please" she whispers in a shaking voice. She sounds broken but I don't know what it could be.

I just do what I should. I turn open the door and just before I close it I hear sobs. Who did this to her?