Chapter 11

A few minutes later his girlfriend told us she needed to go. First time dress shopping for their wedding. And another cut in my heart. How did I not bleed to death yet? 

I had walked out with her to wave her goodbye. She was to nice I can't do this to her. 

I hear Cameron clear his throat and I turn my attention back to him. "Want to come in?" I don't even know why I was here. I shake my head furiously and move away from the door. "It's better to not see each other" He looks at me sadness taking over his eyes. He mumbles something that I guess was a yes and turned around. I heard some footsteps and I stop walking. I took about 5 steps from his door, and I know I shouldn't stop. It wasn't smart. 

I felt a vinger brush against my bare arm. He grasps my arm turning me around. His nails painfully dug in my arm. But when I saw his face it didn't matter to me anymore. His other hand grasped my shoulder and he put his forehead against mine. "We shouldn't" my sentence was cut of as a pair of soft lips touched my cheek. He left several small kisses on my cheek guiding me back inside his house. 

I heard his door close and one second later I was pushed against it. "Please come in" I looked up at his face and started laughing. His facial expression changed to confused in a matter of seconds. "I am already inside silly" He smiled at me. Then I felt two hands around me and was thrown over his shoulder. 

He placed me on the kitchen counter and looked up at me coming closer to me. He kissed my neck and then looked back at me. "Are you sure you don't want to do thi-" I couldn't control myself and grabbed his face kissing him with all I head. His lips felt perfect, I didn't knew I needed him so much. "I've missed you" He smiled and pecked my lips. I turned it in a real kiss and he moved me around so I was sitting on the table. "You know we shouldn't do this" I told him between the kisses I layed in his neck. "You got so much better in kissing since I saw you last". I looked at him and raised my eyebrow. "Ow really?" He nodded eagerly, and I gave him a soft smile. I placed a small peck against his lips and turned, Walking out of his house. 

"Where are you going?" He asked me walking after me. "Ow, you where right, we shouldn't have done this" I smile teasing at him before closing the door. 

What have I got myself into. 

I am doing my exams soon and am freaking out so less updates although I'll try. (:\