10-Sabrina

"Hey" I say back looking at my feet. "You're probebly looking for Cameron but he just went away something with his friends". I feel so guilty I was gone out of his life for years they made a happy life together. I am a Home wrecker. She seems so nice so caring she doesn't deserve this.

"Want to come in I just set some thee" she smiles such a warm smile. "I-uh-I wil wait for him o-or come back later. I-I mean yes uh-" she smiles and gigles at my awkward behavior. If she just new her soon to be husband almost kisses me minutes ago.

"So do you live together?" I ask her while sipping my thee. She nods with a bright smile. "Yes!, I moved in a month ago". "How is it to live with him?" Not that I don't know on set we practically lived together. "Well, he snores a bit" she snickers. Ow I know he snores ma'am I know that way to good. "But to suprise you he is very clean. Not the guy to mess arround you know" she winks at me and the guilt starts again.

Not the guy to mess arround. Oh my god! I need to get out of this house before I really ruin this marrage!

"You know what it is getting late maybe I should go" I say getting up. "It doesn't seem like Cam is about to get through that door" but then the lock of the door turns and he walks in. You kidding me! I wanted to avoid it. Leave me alone dammit!

"Hey" Cam says looking at me his hand rubbing the back of his neck. "How was it at your friends house" her girlfriend asks completely oblivious. She runs up to him hugging him before kissing him. "Huh yeah great" he smiles and look at me when she gives him another hug.

I haven't updates in a while but I hope its okay.