6- Sabrina

I walk in my appartement to see my best friend watch tv. "You left me behind" she turns arround when I slam the door. "Ai, you look baaadd" is that really her respons. "You left me and ended up in Camerons appartement I didn't even knew he lived here and he is gonna get married and I am stuck in college a boyfriend that broke up with me because I am a virgin. My life sucks and he is living the good life, with his fiancee for god sake."

A vew tears in my eyes fell down my cheek. I didn't een realise that al this had so much affect on me. I needed to be strong. I am better then this.

Lill comes up to me and gives me a hug. "Lill, why does this affect me so much" I hear her sigh in my hair. "Because he was your first real boyfriend your first kiss. Ofcourse all this will affect you" I nod and she lets go of me. "You take a shower and pick a movie from netflix. I will get some icecream in the mean time okey?" I nod and smile at her "thankyou".

I walk towards the shower strip down my clothes and throw the in the washing machine before stepping in the hot water of the shower.

I sing along to some songs and hear the door. I get a towel and make my way to my bedroom for my pink onesie. Its so comfie. I make my way to the living room and see Lill with to spoons and a bucket of icecream.

We start notebook and I hope this will fix me for about a month or so.

The next morning I wake up with a spoon of ice on my cheek and my legs half on the couch while the rest of my body lays on the ground. I don't see Lill so I gues she is getting breakfast.

A knock on the door makes me get up. I open the door and throw it close again. Cameron o no. Another knock. "Common Sabrina open up" "no" I snap at him. "What did I do wrong Sab". He didn't do anything wrong it's just that I can't control my feelings. I get a towel and wipe the icecream o my face.

I open the door "why are you here?" "You forgot your wallet". "How do you know my adress" "Sabrina you are still an actress I just google you and find weird stalker people who know your adress."