chapter 3 Sabrina

I open my eyes and see myself in an unknown room. Wait what the hell! NOOONOONOO. 

I jump from the bed I was laying on and see that I am wearing a big sweatshirt. OOO noo I didn't did I? I shouldn't drink I told Lill to keep me from doing stupid things. This better be the house of one of her friends. I slowly opened the door and peeked out. I saw a guy in a simmular sweater on the couch. But no Lill. 

Tiptoing out of the room trying not to wake the guy up. When I was half way the room I saw many doors. "Shit" I cursed at myself what door do I need? 

Before I could choose one the guy woke groaned and started moving. I dug down behind a dinner table. 

"Sabrina?" I heard the guy groan in a sleepy voice. Wait I told him my name with my drunk head. Out of nothing I got the need to puke real bad! I looked up and saw a vase. I ran towards it not interested about the guy looking at me while I puked my guts out. "Well there goes my girlfriends vase" I heard the voice say from right behind me. He gently took my hair feeling his fingers against the back of my neck. After my stomach was empty he gave me a towel and a glass of water. I took it without looking him in the face and downed the glass of water. I put it on the table and mumbled a thanks finally looking at the man in front of my. 

And before I knew I puked again, Only this time in the sink. 

After that and another glass of water. I finally was able to speak. "Cameron" I sight trailing of a little. "Welcome back blondy" Is he kidding me the sarcasme. I just puked in his girlfriends vase. Wait "Girlfriend" I whisperd to myself. "Yeah, she will come back in a vew hours but I'll hide the vase untill I get to buy a new one. And can I say that I never thought seeing you drunk" He said grinning. "Ow shut up it's not that you never got drunk, grandpa" My eyes whidend at my own words did I really just say that. 

"Weren't you the one that dated me a vew years back. and even now your not even the age that I had back then" I smirked "Yeah that's why I could you grandpa" I walked past him and started searching the bathroom cause the glasses of water really wanted to get out. After a vew doors he spoke. "Down the hall second on the left side" Without awnsering I walked to the door. Opening it I saw a closet full with water bottles wodka and other drinks. "Ha.ha Now where is the bathroom?" I demanded "Okey okey calm down, the door next to you" This time he was telling the truth and I got in and locked the door. 

Before I could go to the toilet I went and trew up again. I remember Lill giving me a vew drinks and wel they didn't taste that strong. Apperently they where what a great friend I have!

And why him the person I cut out of my life just needs to fly back in. I thought I cut his damn wings enough.
I giggled at my own Joke. Common give it to me I can be funny!

Wait I am talking to myself. Shit I'm getting crazy.

Back from Londen yeayy!!