Deyanira part 2

I woke up, my head pounding with extreme pain that I had ever felt. I looked around to find myself in my room, which would have made me glad if I hadn't seen Deyanira raiding my closet. I gave her a glare as she tossed my clothes onto the floor. I knew she was a witch who was powerful enough to kill me, but she was so rude. I heard her mumbling something. I slide off my bed, walking to my closet.

"Seriously sister, do you not have any dark clothing? Aren't you, what do humans call it? Emo, Goth, whatever?" She asked, sounding irritated.

I couldn't help but to roll my eyes at her ignorance. Just because I looked like an Emo girl didn't mean that I like wearing dark clothes or listening to obscure music. Although I do love Sleeping With Sirens, dark makeup, and just totally don't like people. I also like pop music and love watching romance movies. I hate when people talk about stereotypes, it was stupid that people are based solely on stereotypes.

"How do you even know about Emo's?"

" I was never dead when I was 'killed.' I'm immortal, darling. So are our other sisters, even you've been reincarnated. Those hunters were smart, though. When they figured out that I couldn't die after they burned me they asked another witch to put tainted magic in the chains, and in the coffin that you helped me escape. I was trapped after that, not dead. Those stories that this town told is a lie. I was alive the entire time, watching as the world began to change, listening to people as they walked by my grave, I know quite a lot." Deyanira said still looking at my clothes with obvious disgust.

I started picking my clothes up off the floor and putting them on my bed. I checked the time on my phone to see that it was already 6:50 a.m. I hurriedly got my dark washed jeans, a blue tank top, and my shoes. I took a shower then got dressed into my outfit. I was almost late for school.

"You know, you could teleport to school." Deyanira paused as if thinking of something.

" I guess you don't know how to because I sense that your powers are feeble. You know what? I'll teleport you."

I was about to protest when Deyanira touched my shoulder, making me stand still.

Her powers were so intense that I felt like I would faint. In a matter of seconds, I was in front of the school that I called my -kind of- escape, and what other people would call the jail.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading! Sorry that it's short. :)