Party Disaster

We finally reached the party after twenty minutes of arguing. I was feeling tensed and excited because this was my first party. Growing up being the weirdo in this town caused me to be an outcast making me never invited to parties. I would've of been happy if my mind didn't  focus on finding the dimwit Mimi and the hunter.

I got to admit that even if Deyanira was probably here to ruin my life I was kinda glad. My life was pretty boring without her or magic now that I think of it. Who would've thought that a powerful witch could turn my life upside down for just one night and a day? She must have set a world floppy record for turning an ordinary weirdo girls life upside down.

"Can you move out of the way you little twit," some random guy said.

I instantly jump. I may have the power to snap this guys neck, but the guy was pretty scary for a sophomore. I saw a couple of first-year students and was surprised that Cassius hadn't ditched Dey for them. He was a guy to do such a thing, but now he isn't. I got to admit it was kinda weird.

I decided to get some drinks but decided against it, even if it was cliche people can still spike drinks at parties. Instead, I choose just to get some pipe water since that was a safe bet especially when the older teens could get a little bit crazy with the over spiking.

I look around to see some of the older kids smoking, and I couldn't help but shake my head. Weed was one thing, but cigs were the worst. Honestly, I would have taken pot over it, but hey I wasn't judging.

One of them offered me some, which I denied instantly. I start to speed walk to go outside for some fresh air. It was embarrassing that this was my very first party that I should be having fun, but the only thing stopping me was that hot hunter and the girl with him, but I can't forget Dey either: Who knows what that crazy chick was up to at this time.

I sighed as I lied my head down on a table. Without even thinking much about it I conjured up a Snapple drink. I didn't pay much to anything that I was doing, but I did notice a pleasant tingling sensation of power come over me. As soon as I felt that tingling sensation, I instantly squelched it. I felt that I might do something stupid, or even something, I might regret.

"What are you doing sitting by yourself?" Dey asked.

I shrugged.

I found that I wanted to pour my frustration all on her, to tell her that she was making my life more messy than it already was, but then I noticed that Cassius was with her kissing her neck. I rolled my eyes. I stood up and just walked away feeling more irked than usual. Honestly, I think I was childish, and too butt hurt about the situation, but I had every right to.

No one was going through what I was, and gosh darn it, it sucked. I had no one to go too and again I was truly alone in this world.

~~~~

So I might just end this story and post one or two better stories that I have been woking on but if you would like me to continue this just tell me and I will try my best.